Author Topic: Ceska Zbrojovka a.s. - News - Written about us ...  (Read 19786 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Ceska Zbrojovka a.s. - News - Written about us ...
« on: November 26, 2011, 07:16:35 AM »
             This is the URL for news from CZUB. It is always being updated and information from or about CZUB is also available to have sent to you if you log on to their media sight and ask to receive updates.

http://www.czub.cz/en/media.aspx
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Johine77

Re: Ceska Zbrojovka a.s. - News - Written about us ...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 09:05:41 AM »
Very useful website. Thank you for provided

Johnie

b5.5dan

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »
Great site! My only problem with reading all the stuff they have there is that it lets me know exactly how much cool gear I will never own, and how great a shooter I will never be...  :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Another thing is that after looking at all of this stuff, I wonder why CZs don't cost at least 20% more than they do. I would easily go up against anyone else with my skill set with them using pistols that cost twice what mine do, and be confident that I would emerge at least on par (if not triumphant  :grin: ).

Oh well. I guess I better buy more before the world finds out!

1911ES

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 08:00:22 AM »
It's always nice to have news that is current,  especially CZ news.   Like a  breath of "fresh air" ....  :grin: