Author Topic: Just joined the club...  (Read 3210 times)

Simonm2211

Just joined the club...
« on: April 09, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »
I bought a Stainless Dan Wesson Valor a couple of months ago after reading all of the great reviews. An awesome gun - accurate, precise, smooth, flawless, naturally pointable, comfortable and stunning to look at. Then I was checking out a catalog while waiting for my Walther PPS to return from S&W where it had gone under warranty for multiple issues (7 weeks it will have been gone on Monday) when I started getting interested in the CZ82. I went and ordered one from CDNN, and I have just come back from the range. It ias a great shooter. I had to run through half a box of 45's to shoot the DW as accurately as I shot the CZ the very first time I picked it up. Very impressed. Great fit in my hands and a smooth trigger.

I realized that of the handguns I currently own, CZ makes 2 of the top 3 - a Mk3 22lr Ruger makes up the trio. So I figured I should join the club.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Just joined the club...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
I really love my 82's and I have allways liked the Dan Wessons. Please allow me to welcome you to your forum and hope you get as much out of it as other members do. Please feel free to participate in any way. and pics are allways welcome if you wish to show off your fin collection.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: Just joined the club...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 10:59:20 AM »
Yes, all CZ/Dan Wessons are top-notch and well sought after guns.

I also like the CZ82/83 series,

but prefer my guns in satin nickel finish if possible.

This is the time of year when people recover from Christmas spending, get tax money and
buy guns.

RAMI Season is well under way, and we can see more interest in the smaller guns like the CZ 82 and
Cz 83s as well.

KEV

www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.