Author Topic: Thanks For Joining Us!  (Read 2517 times)

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Thanks For Joining Us!
« on: April 05, 2011, 09:23:10 PM »
Hi there.

I wish to THANK all of you for joining this fledgling new place for CZs and other discussion and interaction.

Know that nearly 10 long years ago...

I could see that there was a tiny spark of interest in CZ guns in the USA , even if only a few hundred of us
actually had the guns. and a handlful were vocal enough to want or post on a forum.

A real favorite in Europe and particularly South africa, where arms embargos had dried up most sources
of US and Germany made guns.

The stoic CZ75 had seen years of police and military service.

Those S. Africans knew a good thing and continued to use them as civilians in a very dangerous (still is) country where
Reliability is job one, and high capacity an added bonus.

Also the fact that the .40 hadn't been invented yet, and .45 ACP was very scarce. They cutched onto their
beloved See-Zeds.

Well throw in some Canadians and Germans, and we had the newly born CZforum.com.

A real and legitimate home on the web for any and all CZ owners or fans.

That was years of hard work and also great times of new CZs and meeting new friends along the way.

The start was rough, but things picked up within a couple years.

Nowdays, CZs are far better known and that's a real plus for Ghost Warrior's new creation.

He has worked hard to present an alternative forum for the CZ owner or those interested in CZUB/DW
product.

Small, but mighty, I'd say!

Still, quality forums are dependant on quality members.

We might not have 20,000 members like other gun boards, but I can tell by my decade of experience,
that there is a real special core of members here.

Just know that all Good things take time.

The official blessing of CZ-USA will lend creedence and help to expand the membership, I'm sure.

They are very glad to see another vehicle for the discussion and even promotion
of their wonderful firearms, and hope to see this place flourish in the next few months.

Better weather and tax returns should help with the goal that I've always held:

Getting great people into good guns.

I've always tried to make the original CZF the very best gun forum on the web,
and hope that I've brought that to Ghost Warrior and all of you.

The days of "CZ-what?" are long over, but there is a bright future here.

Thanks- again.. for choosing us!

Cordially,

KEV

« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 09:30:22 PM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Thanks For Joining Us!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »
       Thank you Kev. I was honored when you asked me to take over the Website and I am doubly honored that you are here as the CZForum.Com Original Founder as our CZ Forum Emeritus. Thank you for the trust in letting me take up the torch you lit those 10 years ago.
        I want to take a second and Thank all of the folks that have joined, but most especially those members that have participated so whole heartily. This forum actually no forum can exist with out folks like you and your sharing your knowledge with others. 
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: Thanks For Joining Us!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:17 PM »
Awwww, *blush* shucks. Tee hee.