Author Topic: New from San Antonio  (Read 2640 times)

Lobo_79

New from San Antonio
« on: March 29, 2011, 09:14:31 PM »
Just registered...I'm interested in all things CZ. I got my first CZ75B in .40 S&W about a year ago. I took it on trade. Until that point I had been an avid Beretta shooter. I've since purchased a P-01 for two reasons: first, it shoots way better than my H&K P2000V3, and second...well...I've got the bug.

Being retired military and an engineer I find myself primarily interested in military handguns. I'm always fascinated with the design features that provide the reliability necessary to meet the military's needs. If I have a bias it's that I prefer all steel/alloy guns. I appreciate the Polymer advantage in handgun design...but it doesn't excite me. I developed an interest in the CZ75 series, quite frankly, because I was disappointed with the personality traits (read:reliability) of many of the 1911s I've owned or handled.

So in a lot of ways I now feel like a real CZ advocate. I've let my friends shoot my budding CZ collection and I think that has resulted in more new converts...LOL.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: New from San Antonio
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »
Glad to have you with us.

Many shooters Poo-poo Czs until they shoot them.

After that, they ask where they can buy one.
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »
I had never even heard of CZ until I saw a Nutnfancy video review of the SP-01 Phantom on youtube. I went out and looked and one of my local shops had the SP-01 and the phantom, I liked the heft of the all steel version. I've never been a fan of "Tactical Tupperware" like a lot of people I know. Now, theres no going back!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:24 PM »
Welcome to the Forum on behalf of all the members. Thank you for your intrest in joining us and for you Service to Our Country. I hope we all can learn from each other.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Lobo_79

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 04:06:17 AM »
You're welcome...looking forward to participating.