Author Topic: Holsters for CZ Compact SDP  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Tonopah

Holsters for CZ Compact SDP
« on: October 20, 2019, 12:28:57 AM »
I just purchased a CZ Compact SDP (CZ Custom).

Description:  Discontinued 2018 — Starting with the lightweight P-01, Angus’s crew at the CZ Custom Shop installs a competition hammer modified to work with the decocker, polishes and smooths the firing pin block and tunes the trigger to 3.5-4 lbs. in SA and 8.5-9 lbs. in DA. Riding atop the slide are tritium sights with a Heinie Slant Pro in rear for low drag. Custom interior parts like a solid firing pin stop and trigger pin, extended firing pin and a stainless steel guide rod complete the package. Barrel measures 3.75 inches.

This is my first CZ pistol and I am not familiar with all the different models.  The holster makers do not list "Compact SDP" as one of the models they make holsters for.  For holster purposes, is the Compact SDP the same as a P-01?

I would like an OWB leather holster and an IWB (prefer leather) holster too. I could use help on what to order so I don't mess this up.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 10:40:20 AM by Tonopah »

Offline Tonopah

Re: Holsters for CZ Compact SDP
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 01:20:26 PM »
I do see that High Noon Holsters lists "CZ Compact SDP [CZ Custom] 9mm 3.75 in" on their site for some of their holsters so, I bought a couple of those.  I would still like to know if holsters for the P-01 will fit the Compact SDP too.