Author Topic: Pistol Stands  (Read 11271 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Pistol Stands
« on: September 29, 2011, 03:01:29 PM »
         I need someone that knows something about wood working, with a little engineering thrown in on the side. And it would be a big plus if that person or someone else had a working knowledge of Acrylics: cutting, polishing, etc. I have an idea for a universal pistol display stand that could be in wood or acrylic. But I am way past the term "all thumbs" when it comes to making anything, especially if cutting a straight line is involved.  :laugh: Even metal or plastic would possibly work, I just don't really know. I just think I know a way to design it and put it together, but I need someone with skills to do the work and or help with the design if it can be made better or easier.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

american lockpicker

Re: Pistol Stands
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 02:22:06 AM »
I might know of a person who is quite good in woodworking... Can you get the details of what you want by early Sunday morning?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Pistol Stands
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 07:11:17 AM »
I draw almost as badly as I build things but I think I can, I'll get started today, Thanks
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice