Author Topic: New to the CZ world  (Read 2876 times)

smartbomb

New to the CZ world
« on: April 09, 2011, 06:17:32 PM »
Actually, i got my first many years ago it was a cz99 (i think). it was a nice little sig clone.  sold it and didnt get a cz till last week.  i ended up with a very new condition 52.  i have not had a chance to take it to the range.  got hooked on the x25 round with a russian tt33 i got a while back.  i like the round so well i am building an ak to run the x25.

i would love any info on fine tuning the 52.  is it advisable to tweak the trigger pull.  i am used to the endless "things" i could do with the 1911. just wonering out loud what is best for the 52

cheers
scott

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: New to the CZ world
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
There are some things you can do mostly replacing the firing pin and springs, not sure about you can do about the trigger. fine tuning it I mean. I have 4 52's for the moment and a Russian TT33 also, and Shooting them is more fun than I can say. I want to also Welcome you to the forum and I hope you have have fun and make new friends. We do our best to help each other and learn new things. So weclome to the Forum.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice