Author Topic: No Trade  (Read 6074 times)

edisonman

No Trade
« on: February 27, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Just got an email from another forum  from a person wanting to know if I want to trade my 75B brushed stainless for a M&P pro.

Would you?

I said sorry, to me my CZ is my favorite gun. I have two 75's and will not part with either.

This offer resulted in that person reading a post I made well over two months ago replying  to  when  on another forum a member said CZ's were junk, when a member was giving a list of guns they were reviewing to buy. 

I related my experience with CZ's and other brands I own & have owned. I raved about my stainless in the reply .

I do own 2 M&Pc's  and they are my favorite compact guns, I owned a full size M&P and sold it  and got my second 75B from the sale.
for full size My 75,s are the ones I opt to shoot & shoot most often.

FYI

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: No Trade
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »
I don't know, personally I can't think of any hand held weapon I would trade a CZ for unless it was realy special and or rare. Smith's, Colt's, Rugers, Kimber's and all the rest in their class are in fact for the most part excelant weapons. I have long admired Colt Gold Cup's, but I think there is nothing better than a CZ worth trading for.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

edisonman

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 08:53:20 AM »
I don't know, personally I can't think of any hand held weapon I would trade a CZ for unless it was realy special and or rare. Smith's, Colt's, Rugers, Kimber's and all the rest in their class are in fact for the most part excelant weapons. I have long admired Colt Gold Cup's, but I think there is nothing better than a CZ worth trading for.

It's a sad thing that I see CZ,s  are viewed as a inferior gun by a lot of people . It's the same people who cherish their long guns   but frown on thier pistols .
There is no reason for it, other than a lack of good marketing.

I always say it's the 1911 of Europe only better.

weemsf57

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »
Certainly would depend on what you want the CZ or the M&P for, but my advice would be no.  M&P's are plentiful, but SS CZ's are not.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »
The only way I'd trade my CZ is for a gun worth twice as much as my gun. Then I'd go trade that for 2 CZs. LOL!

edisonman

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »
Certainly would depend on what you want the CZ or the M&P for, but my advice would be no.  M&P's are plentiful, but SS CZ's are not.

I get more people asking where I got my CZ
seems a lot of dealers have stopped handling them
Dealer I got mine from  - got his through a distributor, but quit because dealing with CZ was a pain if something went wrong.
I had a minor problem so the dealer told me to call CZ I would get better service than he could
the extension he gave me was not to service but to one of the chiefs of the company

he was very rude
"how did you get this number"
I am to busy to be answering these calls "
I will forward you just this once"
"Dont let this happen again"

when I got service  things went great
but I have had a bad taste for CZ
management ever since.

come to think of it I have not bought a new CZ since.

FYI

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »
LOL! You gotta love management, what a bunch of complete [expletive deleted]! (use your imagination)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »
     I think the gun dealer, got sideways with the Distributor who passed the buck and started the entire wizzing match. I have never ever had any trouble talking to anyone at CZ-USA anytime I called and they were in and that was BEFORE I has all this incredible stroke with the factory. Seriously I bet I could call up and pay retail for any CZ I wanted! THATS how much stroke I have.

But seriously I would have to talk to the Distributor, the dealer, CZ-USA, I have got to think that someone some where and not at CZ-USA started that ball rolling and it could have been all three or four if you thrown in the company rep that interfaces with the Distributor.

And you can also figure that ya made it really was a bad day at black rock, But I hear so few complaints (and I mean kinda rare all things being equal) as opposed to folks praising the ground CZ walks on. You know the old Military saying "if you are at the bottom of the hill, Something is going to end up rolling down to you". And maybe as I said a really bad day at black rock all the way around.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

edisonman

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 09:30:22 PM »
I don't praise the CZ chiefs, only the CZ indians
guy was rude  & Un-professional  .

The dealer talked directly to CZ  don't know the exact issue but what ever it was 
he now only special orders. . None in the showcase.

I was at Cabela's today they only had 3 CZ's in their showcase- salesman said they move slow but steady , thats nice to hear.