Author Topic: Another new guy from NH  (Read 3484 times)

marc29th

Another new guy from NH
« on: July 29, 2012, 08:47:21 PM »
Hi Everyone, new member here got my 1s CZ 2 weeks ago a two tone CZ 75B. Been wanting one for a long time and finally "pulled the trigger" on one.  Look forward to some good discusions!

Marc

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Another new guy from NH
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:38 PM »
Welcome to our forum from Fl!! The 75B is an awesome gun and you'll get many happy years of service from it. I got the 75B SA after a long and grueling search for my first gun in 10 years. I looked at the XDm 9MM, the Ruger 2022 9MM, the Taurus PT92 and the CZ. After posting on this website, the owner (GhostWarrior) graciously invited me to meet and shoot his CZ's. I was completely surprised that he would be willing to meet a perfect stranger from the internet to shoot his guns, but he did and the rest, as they say, is history. I've been hooked ever since. We have actually become good friends and shoot as often as we can together. So, feel free to ask any questions you may have as everyone here is very friendly and willing to help.

Again, welcome to our forum!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:35:10 PM by chfields »
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 12:36:54 AM »
         Hello and Welcome to our Forum! I think you made a good first choice for a CZ. The tricky part is deciding which one you want for your second one.  :cheesy:

We like to have fun here, and help as many as we can, or point them in the right direction to get the answer to their questions, when we can't answer them. So ask whatever questions you need to and if you know the answer to someones question then go ahead and answer it.

Welcome once again, and I hope you have as much fun being here as we do.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline sirgilligan

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:23:56 PM »
Welcome. I love my 85 and wish I could afford to buy more!

b5.5dan

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
Welcoem to the CZForum!
And Gil? Just go buy another one. You know you need it!  :laugh:

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 02:55:16 AM »
Welcome!

marc29th

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 09:40:15 AM »
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Hope to be picking up a surplus CZ 82 pretty soon.