Author Topic: I really messed it up this time...  (Read 15334 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: I really messed it up this time...
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »
       That's Great!!! News!! Very happy for you to say the lease, Missed you around here.  :cheesy: if you gave more notice next time, I'llloan you a couple 10 rnds mags for that 85, so you can take it with you. Don't know, Don't want to know and Never wanted to go there to have to find out just what their weapons laws are, and how they relate to CCW from out of State.

I have never been on the Ride even though there is a Universal here in Orlando. Actually only ever been there twice, once for Halloween Horror Nights, and once for a meeting. Never done anything else. Let me know how the ride is, I may break down and try begging a ticket or 2 from one of our friends so my wife and I can go.

Have a fun trip. And if they would only re-legalize multiple wife's I could almost see moving there. The deal breaker is not enough rain on a consistant basis year round. I like wet or moist, Humid? places. I don't personally like to get wet but I love the rain.  :laugh: Oh Ya! AND you crazy people have that nasty really cold white stuff that falls out of the sky instead of rain. Someone should fix that, It gives a whole new meaning to the term Air Conditioning the whole Neighborhood. :angel:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline sirgilligan

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2012, 11:49:23 AM »
Well, Florida is a nice warm place. Growing up in Kentucky we had the humidity and the white stuff.
It is very dry here, compared to there, but the driest place I have lived is Richland Washington. Made Utah look green! But the people in Richland, as nice as could be.

My oldest daughter did an internship at Disneyworld. Disney loves to snag BYU students because the BYU honor code is very similar to the standards Disney has for interns. They even have two separate dorms for BYU girls just to accommodate them.

Now for my Kentucky heritage, go WILDCATS! 2012 Champs. Sorry for the rest of you all, but it was inevitable. ;-)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2012, 08:40:52 PM »
        Well done all the way allround. My daughter worked for Disney for a few years as part time then seasonal as a "Friend" to more than one of the Characters. Timon was my favorite. We have a spare room actually 2 if you count my daughters room, since she lives in Austin now that she's going to Graduate School. So if she or the whole family wants to come down to see friends you can save on hotel prices.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 12:50:07 PM »
I can't imagine a place making Utah look green, especially in Washington! It's pretty nice here right now though, considering it rained (and some people got snow here) for Memorial Day.

iconoclast

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 02:56:47 AM »
Complex fracture of the 5th METACARPAL (metatarsals are in the feet).

Best of luck on a quick recovery.