Author Topic: CZFirearms.us and CZForum.com  (Read 16517 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
CZFirearms.us and CZForum.com
« on: August 18, 2011, 12:06:05 PM »

Well they say that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so it's nice to see that CZFirearms.us has changed their forum format to the exact same software and style I have been using from the start. (Of course they have a LOT of ads all over the place and I have no intensions of ever doing same at this time or the immediate future. I think they just clutter up the site and take away from the purpose of what we are trying to accomplish, Not to mention it makes it look like they are supporting one company over the other and in my opinion that is wrong when there are so many fine Companies out there making products for CZ's and they deserve just the same chance as everyone else. Thanks CZFirearms.us for the fine complement to our forum. except for your ads of course.

Do need to point out though that CZFirearms.us IS NOT the Orginal CZ Forum. It started with this Web Site back in 2001, And Kev Rees started this forum along with Angus Hobdell, Otto N Sure, Widge, DenStinett, RFwobbly and Walt Sherrill, to name but a few.  However that changed back in the mid 2005 time frame when the name was changed to CZForumSite.info and was no long actually the CZForum. It was linked to the CZForum Web Site but a separate thing. And now they have changed their name yet again and are now CZFirearms.us. And still claim to be the orginal CZForum. The problem is that I bought CZForm.com and the CZForum name from the actual Founder and Owner of the Domain and so since I have totally revived the Website and Forum the usage of "The Orginal CZ Forum" is not theirs to use anymore. But if it make them happy to pretend to be the "Orginal Forum" for the moment I will let them be. But make no mistake the term applies to this Web site and no other. Actually it could be said that not even I have the rights to the term "The Orginal CZ Forum" since apparently a couple forums that were started for other things, weapons, etc. had boards up discussing CZ's before CZForum.com came along. However this domain was in fact the sole source of disccussions on CZ's and only CZ Related (BRNO, Dan Wesson) so it's the actually owher of the term "Orginal CZForum". Big suprise there since the domain and the forum were one and the same.

I would also like to thank CZ-USA for adding this web site and their kind words to the list of CZForums that are directly linked. From now on you will see not only CZFirearms.us you will also see CZForum.com listed as well.

And not only has CZ-USA officially recognized us but CZUB has also and they sent it in writing to me which I posted earlier this month, and again long before CZFirearms.us changed their boards to look like ours.

I want to thank each and every one of you the members for without you this forum wouldn't be what it is today, A Leader in the dissemination of CZ information on all things CZ, And recognized as such by the folks that count, YOU! each and every one of you.

I have said it before and I will say it again, right here, right now. I have NO grudge against CZFirearms.us, or any of their Members. Not even when they Ban myself and others from their site, We welcome anyone from anywhere to be a member here and I would also suggest that you may well find some very good information on their website. They have some amazing folks there that really know their stuff. Just don't forget where Home is and don't be surprised if you get banned if you mention you belong to this site. Back before they Banned me I gave them $3000.00 USD to help out with Bill problems and less than 2 weeks later I was banned. It may well have been because I protested against having religion and bible quotes inserted into the form Mgs by a preacher that was also a member. A weapons form that is worldwide in scope is NOT the place for Religious views nor Political views, I protested in a vigorous way and told to shut up, I didn't and 3k not withstanding I was banned and every last post I ever made was removed from the forum. Even MOST every Mod and one Administrators there has no idea I was banned or why and if they ask they are told it's none of their business. Go Figure.

All I want, all I have EVER wanted was to be part of a worldwide family talking about and helping each other with anything to do with CZ's, BRNO's, and Dan Wesson's. And if other weapons pop up once in a while then that's ok as long as it doesn't become a permanent things. We are after all CZ People.

No politics no religious preaching, just talk and help on CZ's. The only time Politics comes into play is when it impacts our Rights, and everyone needs to know what's happening and why. No need for arguments or flame wars. We are here to have fun.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 03:56:12 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

Re: CZFirearms.us and CZForum.com
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »
Well said my good friend.

It's always been about uniting CZ fans and owners across the world.

Now more than 10 years and going strong by any CZforum name.

Keeping the CZ banner flying proudly.

KEV
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

1911ES

Re: CZFirearms.us and CZForum.com
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 04:45:13 AM »
 Very well said, an I am glad you have held off from all the clutter of sponser adds on this forum.  I belong to various other forums,  and have a some point become so annoyed with the pop-up ads ...... I almost left those sites.
 I joined the CZ Forum back in 2007, and have let my original membership lapse about a year or two ago.  So, I rejoined the foum this year, with a new screen name, and a with a greater kowledge of firearms, mainly due to everything I had learned from the orginal CZ Forum. 
 It also helped me to realize (6 or 7)  years ago, what a great pistol CZ manufactured.  Back then,  I purchased two CZ's, the 75D P01 compact and a 75B stainless model.  They have been flawless over the years.
 And,  I have missed the readings of the CZ pistol line on a daily basis.

This is a great Forum, and I for one, am glad you have not varied too much from the original,  and lost sight of what is important to those who count on you to learn and experience CZ .........  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 04:47:42 AM by 1911ES »