Author Topic: My NEW 2018 OD Green CZ P-07 ( Pic's )  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Sharky

My NEW 2018 OD Green CZ P-07 ( Pic's )
« on: January 26, 2018, 08:09:18 AM »
1st I have to say I got lucky finding one... called CZ USA and they said they just got in a SMALL batch of OD Green P-07's ( around 30 guns ) and they would be going out to dealers who preordered them and after that hurry up and wait for the next batch to hit the country. Did a little digging and found a GREAT guy ( Mark ) at Outdoorsman Sport Shop in Indiana that put me on his wait list and less than a week later here it is !!!

I really love the color and the Factory Night Sites are a real plus !!! I have already called Dave & Scott
at Cajun to put me on the list for the Full Pro Package.... Oh... and YES I Have a CZ Problem!!!

Offline Sharky

Re: My NEW 2018 OD Green CZ P-07 ( Pic's )
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 08:20:08 AM »
Had some time to pull my US Trials FDE P-07 and my Urban Gray P-07 out to see the difference in color compared to the OD Green... Pic's are with my flash most of the time and wish I could have been out in the Sun but its dark by the time I get home so this is the best I can do right now... Enjoy

Offline QBToo

Re: My NEW 2018 OD Green CZ P-07 ( Pic's )
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 07:44:45 PM »
Nice set of P-07s.  I also have the FDE and just ordered one in ODG (my preferred color).  I had an Urban grey that I sold awhile back, should have kept it so I'd have all three like you do but I don't plan on suppressing the P-07 which is why I decided to sell the UG in the first place.

Update:  received my ODG so here they are in my High Noon holsters.  I just love these handguns!!!!!  After the pictures I installed a main spring plug with lanyard loop on the ODG just like my FDE has.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:31:21 PM by QBToo »