Author Topic: 2015 to 2016 New Years Msg  (Read 9907 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
2015 to 2016 New Years Msg
« on: December 31, 2015, 02:40:35 PM »
WWW.CZForum.com
2015 Year in Review

So another year has come and it has been a Year in which some of our family (Personal, Industry, and Forum) have welcomed new members by Births, Marriage and joining. And we have said Good Bye to cherished, Family and Friends. We have seen Happiness and Sadness and we have tried to celebrate the good and share the bad as best we could.

I don’t know how others feel about this, but to me, ALL of my relations are Family, even if they would rather not be. But Also, I think of everyone that belongs to the CZForum.com site, or the CZForum Facebook Page, our You Tube page and everyone on the CZForum Shooting Team and those of you in the shooting industry in general as Family.

Like all families Big or small we bicker and fight, but then we generally sort things out and move on. And when things are going badly for some we all do what we can to mitigate the loss and pain. We all care about the Shooting Industry and Competing and following our assorted beliefs (Rather it be relatives or friends) either Religious or Political, or Relations
 It’s been a troubling year for the entire shooting industry, and next year looks to be just as weird. I Hope it is a better year for Everyone, but either way as a Family a giant extended family or relatives and friends, we shall weather the trails and storms as they come, continue to help each other, Teach the next generation, and come together as needed.

As for the CZForum in particular we have grown a lot this year, we have seen a fledging shooting team with 4 member grow into a Team or around 14 Shooters. We now have specific folks that handle all the things, we as the Forum, have going on. And because we have grown so fast and big there has been friction, as there is in any family big or small, related or not. But we have had as such good come of it as well. We have a 3 Person shooting Team Committee that is now in charge of all things Competition wise. There are others that have jobs and tasks as well, and will be taking up those as well as we get more organized.

I haven’t been doing my job much the way it should have been done because I was trying to juggle to many balls at once. I Think that is resolving itself, and I can get back to doing the other things I have dropped or fumbled.

Dang it nearly forgot! I DO apologize! I would like to more than anything say THANK YOU to those that have worked so hard this last Year to build up the Forum and everything we are trying to do. I had/have an Idea but these folks have done Yeoman's work making it happen and are still working hard towards our goals, I would also like to WELCOME all our new Family Members joking us by way of the CZForum Sponsored Shooting Team, I am Honored and Proud that you all have joined the Forum Team.

So, all in all I am looking forward to seeing where the next year takes us all. And with that I wish Every Single person reading any of these posts (same thing is going up in all 3 websites that CZForum funs, so some will see this more than once) a

Very Happy, Healthy, and more to the point, Prosperous NEW YEAR in 2016.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Arkansas Shooter

Re: 2015 to 2016 New Years Msg
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »
Well, I must say I am ending 2015 with a "bang."  After much searching I located and purchased a Like New CZ P01 today.  I may not stay up to ring in the new year, but I'm celebrating my lucky find!

Arkansas Shooter
Lonnie R

Offline Dvrdwn72

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 07:37:14 PM »
Nice find, I'd be happy about it too.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:03:50 PM »
Great way to start the new year indeed. And Welcome to the Forum

Admin
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »
Hi everyone.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful New Year, and are able to enjoy this forum and the new models
that CZUB has for us this year.

Kev
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.