Author Topic: Glock CT green laser on P10C  (Read 3542 times)

Offline CZ97bob

Glock CT green laser on P10C
« on: July 19, 2020, 01:42:49 AM »

I like lasers and wanted to get a laser on my P10C and wanted it to ether be or work just like the CT lasers and wanted it to be green.

So to start out, I bought a older CT green laser that was made for a gen4 glock 19. Did so with the intentions of deconstructing it, rebuilding it and putting it on my CZ P10C.
Was going to cut away the plastic that went around the trigger guard until it fit the P10C then rebuild what was needed with epoxy putty. Then make a cast of it then recast the entire CT housing using liquid urethane.

Well, turns out the Gen 4 glock trigger guard is closer in design to the P10C then I thought because I had the glock laser on the P10C in about 30 minutes.
Actually it only took about 10 minutes of file work with a large file and then a needle file. Lots of trial and test fitting.

More info and lots photos at the link below.

http://acmeholsters.com/misc/crimson-tracet-green-laser-for-cz-p10c/

~

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 01:47:45 AM by CZ97bob »

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: Glock CT green laser on P10C
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 09:55:55 PM »
That is some pretty creative work there....Well done!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline CZ97bob

Re: Glock CT green laser on P10C
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 12:31:54 PM »
That is some pretty creative work there....Well done!

Thanks, it was pretty easy to do so people if your like me and like lasers and like your CZ P10C you can do this if your the least bit of a DIY type person.

I need to get out and shoot it to make sure it is accurate and does not move around. I could ad a small additional amount of the epoxy putty in the trigger guard and the upper rail clamp area if needed to be sure it stays aligned when shooting. I can grab it and try moving it around and it stays aligned for now though.

With this mod the laser could still be removed and used on a glock if need be so your not ruining the laser if you try this.
Thanks
Robert