Author Topic: czarter jachtó  (Read 10774 times)

unditieni

czarter jachtó
« on: January 28, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »
Artistically, I greeting you all again. After my prolonged self-possession in the forum is not, I could not learn the open sesame to your olden vignette and started a changed one. I'm glad that I am again with you.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: czarter jachtó
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
Welcome to the Forum, I hope you will find what ever information you are searching for. If I can'r answer your question then I will do my best to point you towards the information.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:06:06 PM »
Is there any Dan wesson that Ghost Warrior, or you other guys would like for his collection?

My Nancy has always been partial to the DW CCO .45 ACP, and I know she would like to get one
someday.

She's liked it ever since she first saw it in the catalog.

A short and slim grip for smaller hands like hers.

Light and compact for a woman to carry with traditional DW quality and accuracy.

New ammo like Hornady's 165 grain FTX and Double Tap's 185 grain Gold Dot +P seem to
enhance the .45s penetration.

Something that I've seen lacking in at least 3 officer involved shootings that I've witnessed over the years
with traditional 230 grain JHPs.

Of course, the CCO would have to be carried in a High Noon "Need For Speed" or Slide Guard horsehide holster!

I guess I have some real saving to do before her birthday:)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:14:13 PM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »
Dan Wesson has allways had a Reputation for quality for as long as I can remember them being in business and now that CZ has bought them I don't see any change in their styling or quality. But maybe I am so to damn anal rententive but I only carry CZ's unless there is a very special reason to have one of the Wheel Gun Snubbies I own. I have wanted DW's Colt 45 Gold Cup, Kimbers, Lugers, Mauser's, And of Course Ruger wheel guns, but I seem to have only aquired CZ's since I was first introduced to them. I have seen folks all over the world Compete and win with most if not all of those mentioend weapons, and as I just said I have drooled or more than a couple ofd them. I really dodn't care what it is, car, plane, rifle, wheel gun. pistol, racing bike, motorcyle, what ever. a Beautifully crafted and well made piece of machinery deserves to be admired and possibly covented, but at some point you have to make up your mind about you personally want to collect and use. If you just want to collect and have Safe/Display Queens then hey that's a great thing, I do NOT fault anyfore that way of thinking. I just perfer to have and collect things that I will use if not daily then on a regular basis. I never understood having some thing beautiful that actually does something and not use it. If I was given a weapon other than a CZ would I use it, hell yes if it's well made and good quality. Hence the WW Pump and the Saiga. And if Nancy wants a DW then I can see no reason not to get it for her. Damn fine weapon, damn fine woman. Can't imagine how you got to know either one of them.  :P  (CZ-RAMI and I are friends and he has been a fixture in the shooting world for a long time. I am honored to have him as a friend) Still think he should get her a CZ. ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 10:18:30 AM »
She had nice PCR but found it too wide for her hands.

Being slim in the grip is a real selling point for female shooters.

Whether or not the recoil of the alloy frame combined with the .45 ACP
cartridge would be too much for her is the real question.

The alloy framed 9mm caliber DW Guardian is also on her list.

No problem with recoil on that one I bet.
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.