Author Topic: CZ 512 Tactical review, brand new rifle from CZ  (Read 11505 times)

Hunter

CZ 512 Tactical review, brand new rifle from CZ
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:02:27 PM »
I had the chance to see my friend at CZ during the 2015 SHOT show and saw they introduced a brand new rifle, well brand new but similar to the 512. It was updated version, so to speak.
Anyway, I got at test sample in right after the NRA show and published the review, CZ has shared it on facebook and their website.
I thought I would post it here to get some feedback from my fellow forum members.
Thank you in advance.

http://rangehot.com/cz-usa-512-tactical-rifle-in-22-wmr-handy-and-effective/

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: CZ 512 Tactical review, brand new rifle from CZ
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 12:08:32 AM »
Thanks for the review Hunter, we have a 512 Tactical in 22LR, and it's in the queue for review now. Should be seeing something in a few days.

Hunter

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 08:32:51 PM »
Very cool.
Please keep me posted on what you find so I can read your review. I would like to look at others you have posted.
I am working on a Dan Wesson ECO now in .45 Automatic and am liking it an awful lot. I got hooked up with CZ only 2 years ago but they are one of my favorites.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 11:28:11 AM »
It only took me a little over 6 months to get a day off of work to shoot the 512 for the first time. It's going to the range again tomorrow for videos.