Author Topic: CAA Tactical RONI Pistol Carbine System  (Read 5510 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
CAA Tactical RONI Pistol Carbine System
« on: June 02, 2013, 03:55:57 AM »
Here's another carbine system, this one for the P-07 Duty, and maybe other CZs. I have yet to hear back from them about other model compatability.

http://caatactical.com/viewProduct.asp?ID=370&catID=376
Remember, that if you buy one of these, NFA Rules apply! (Technically classified as an SBR)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CAA Tactical RONI Pistol Carbine System
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:04:09 PM »
         This is the one I was thinking of on the other post. I know for a fact the BATF would be all over anyone caught with that gadget and a pistol combined, and they (the owner) didn't have the proper FFL. Some one tested it out at a SHOT show just to see how it fit and you would not believe how fast the makers and Glock had them separated (the pistol and attachment) and the person invited to leave the Show.

Hopefully things have changed, regarding that and a pistol combined, but for now I think it's primarily sold to LEO's. The stock has nothing to do with the issue, it's the Barrel length and that has to be 16" min I think?
OK up date: (and or slight correction depending on how you want to take this): Has it happens you don't need and FFL but you DO need the Tax Stamp and that HAS to stay with the weapon or be able to be presented upon request (basically it comes down to this; LEO or BATF "May we see the Tax stamp paperwork please? Sorry but no, you can't go home to get it")
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 02:47:23 PM »
I have 3 copies of all my tax stamps. 1 goes in the weapons case, 1 in my wallet, and the original goes in the filing cabinet at home. That way if I ever get asked for it, ive got.it.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 08:58:01 PM »
Yepper So do I. only way to make sure you are covered. I respect all LEO's but sometimes the folks at the BATFE can be a tad less than happy when they ask for something you are supposed to have and don't.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice