Author Topic: "OTHER" Reviews/Blaspheme  (Read 5310 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
"OTHER" Reviews/Blaspheme
« on: February 27, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »
This is where you'll find all the reviews on things that aren't a CZ. I know, I know, thats blaspheme, but we do have overlapping areas of interest on here.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: "OTHER" Reviews/Blaspheme
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:09:53 PM »
Well truth to tell I'm not really comfortable with the idea, but I don't make people Global Moderators nor official reviewers to step on their ideas. So this is going to stay, but lets keep it within reason please as in where things overlap and can be compared to CZ's good, bad, or indifferent. :cool:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 03:01:33 PM »
The whole purpose of this was to expound on reviews for things that aren't really covered in the scope of things that CZ encompases, such as military rifles. Since the CZ rep told me if I wanted to play with their military gear, I'd have to fly to the Home office in KC. Thats not in the budget for "now", so things that go on military rifles are what I really wanted to cover here. Thats pretty much all I wanted this section for. Not for compare and contrast with other manufacturers. Should someone send me something to review thats not CZ, that will go on my personal Youtube channels. :D

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 05:27:13 PM »
W :cool: ell then in that case carry on, or carry on, or Carrie Nation, or even "Carry Me Back To Old Virgina". As I said, I don't make people GM's unless I trust their instincs, so have at it. Actually looking forward to learnig some new things.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice