Author Topic: WTB P07 Duty  (Read 2154 times)

Offline AIRFORCEMIKE

WTB P07 Duty
« on: July 16, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Hello and glad to be a part of this great forum.   I am a 10 year vet, OIF 2003-4 and currently pretty much a sig guy and hang out in Sig Talk but the P07 is really catching my eye.  Im looking for a nice polymer framed weapon to carry and I just cant get myself to purchase the 2022.  Looking to get a lightly used Duty let me know what you have and thanks for having me.

AFM

stevedeen1

Re: WTB P07 Duty
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
I though I was going to be a sig guy also. Bought a p226r E2 and I just dont love it. It is a tack driver but I just prefer my czs. I cant find a used p 07 but kentucky gun company and buds has them for well under 500 shipped. Also check out slickguns. I might just break down and buy the new one. Good luck.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WTB P07 Duty
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:24:23 PM »
Hi and Welcome to you both, I know this is beyond way late but needs must when the devil drives and my father in law has not been doing well. So please forgive the lateness on my greeting.
AIRFORCEMIKE: just wanted to thank you for your service to and for our Country, and to mention we have a Memorial type Board for everyone that has or is stepping into harms way for the rest of us. It is NOT an "I love me page", It's simply there for folks to post basically name, rank and service/MOS either theirs or someone the knew/know that may not have anyone to remember them. Here, as long as I own this forum, that board will stay and it will be a special place where the people listen will not be forgotten. And it my way of saying thanks to everyone that has seen the Elephant, (I wonder if that term is still used these days? or if anyone actually gets the meaning)
stevedeen1; no idea if you served in anyway, and if so the same goes to you also.

I like my P-07, it's easy to carry, and really a nice all around pistol that doubles as a tack driver when necessary. If either of you happen to be in Florida or passing through Orlando and have some time, we can try out a couple of my CZ's just for grins and giggles. I do have one or 2 other models of CZ's, so if you want to see how another CZ performs,, I'll be here.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice