Author Topic: left handed holsters for CZ 75b  (Read 3282 times)

Charl Jacobs

left handed holsters for CZ 75b
« on: December 25, 2011, 08:21:53 AM »
25 Dec 2011. Hello All. Seasons greeetings to all, here fron South Africa. Need some advise and or assistance on obtaining excellent quality (maybe even customised) left handed hoslters for myself. I own a 75b and I need the following. Shoulder holsters spec: Cordura (no elastics anywhere), with 3 mag pouches under left arm. The firearm must be carried in a vertical position, which means it should be made (same as pouches) of plastic, so that it can be rotated to the horisontal position when needed, (by means of a swivel mechanism). The whole unit MUST be extremely light weight.

All input and or feedback will be appreciated. Once I get some info and or assistance I will continue on my hip holster needs.

Regards

Pavel

Re: left handed holsters for CZ 75b
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 12:48:45 PM »
Hey Charl, Merry Christmas!

Can't help on the shoulder version, we don't do any but I might help with the hip holster ;) check here and let me know www.shop.lhsholsters.com .

b5.5dan

Re: left handed holsters for CZ 75b
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 01:24:18 PM »
Welcome to the CZ Forum!
Falco makes some decent shoulder holsters that look like nice stuff. Black Hills has some AMAZING looking stuff that will hopefully help with your needs. Look through our holster forum here. There are tons of links for just about every CZ you could need leather for.

Take care!