Author Topic: PCR - where can I find one?  (Read 2583 times)

Offline 1200R

• Photos
PCR - where can I find one?
« on: March 16, 2016, 12:50:30 AM »
Can't seem to find any dealers with a PCR in stock for the past several months.  Any suggestions?

Offline BathGunner

Re: PCR - where can I find one?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 09:38:35 AM »
Have you tried getting in touch with CZ to see if they can help you find a dealer in your area?  Budsguns.com can probably get it for you and the price will be competitive.  I just bought my first CZ a 75D Compact PCR in 9mm.  I found a new one at a gun show.  None of my local local dealers carry CZ.

I have and have had a number of guns by Beretta, Sig, Glock, and S&W.  The CZ fits my hand perfectly and shoots with ease.  I've put 500 rounds through it and have not had a single problem.  Great little gun.

Offline 1200R

• Photos
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 10:35:07 PM »
Thanks, yes, I contacted them and they suggested going to their dealer locator tool, finding one of their official dealers in my area, and ordering one so whenever they do get them in stock, I will have a better chance of getting one.  That's fine.  I was just wondering where I might find one in stock that I could purchase now.  I would think CZ might capitalize on what appears to be strong demand for the PCR (and other models which also seem to be out of stock) and increase supply.   

I held one once, before I really was familiar with CZ, and all I remember was how naturally it fit in my hand.  How balanced it felt.  I ended up buying a P07 which has been a great shooter.  So much so, I'd like to try another CZ and the PCR interests me most at this point. 

Offline Big Mak

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 08:32:27 AM »
They are slowing starting to appear again on Gunbroker.com (where I have successfully purchased 3 pistols in the past year)

I only saw 2- 75D PCRs since Oct 2015 (and purchased one of those)
I see today there is 2.
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=CZ++PCR

Offline rmidgett

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 09:47:52 PM »
I ordered one last Saturday from Tooelle Shooting Supply. They had two in stock at the time..none now.
They do have the Compact in stock; $525 with the 10 round mag.
http://tooeleshootingsupply.com/shop/cz-75-compact-9mm-pistol-sada-black-polycoat-10-round-mags-cz-01190/

Offline rmidgett

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 09:59:43 PM »

There appears to be several via Slickguns.com, but all those listings show no inventory. https://goo.gl/aul8KL
Several of those vendors offer waiting lists.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:04:33 PM by rmidgett »

Offline rmidgett

Offline Big Mak

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 08:09:45 AM »
^^ Interesting, they picture a safety model PCR yet the advertisement text is for the decocker model.