Author Topic: New Marschal Grips Installed  (Read 8448 times)

Offline epsanto2

New Marschal Grips Installed
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:17:44 PM »
I received my grips today, red wattle with thumb rest and finger grooves, and put them on the CZ.  I think Dennis did an excellent job.  I am really happy with the fit and finish; they easily slid right into place, the screw holes lined up, truly a five minute job.  After installing them, everything worked as before: slide, magazine release, trigger, and most importantly, safety!  In my humble opinion, well worth the wait and expense!

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x423/epsanto2/CZ%20Album/
".... keep your finger off the trigger and the pointy end down range"

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: New Marschal Grips Installed
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 09:51:40 PM »
             Oh those are Shiny!, I ordered a pair also, and I am really looking forward to seeing them on mine when they get here.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline epsanto2

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:53:59 AM »
             Oh those are Shiny!, I ordered a pair also, and I am really looking forward to seeing them on mine when they get here.

GhostWarrior, Thanks for the kind words, I do like them.  Which ones did you order? 

It took fourteen weeks for my grips to ship and another eighteen days for delivery.  I think this was because an entire set of orders was lost in shipping and he moved the replacement orders to the top of the queue and recut those before continuing the normal orders.  That was fine with me; I figured if mine got lost in shipping he would do the same for and not make me wait another three months, six in total, to get mine.   

Please be advised when I got mine, they were wrapped in several layers of thin foam and brown wrapping paper and all this was in a padded envelope.  Either next to the grips or between them was a small packet of folded brown wrapping paper.  This packet has two little thin silver washers for the screws that hold the grips on.  Open it carefully as they could very easily be lost.  I had heard this before, so when I got my package, I sat at the dining room table and opened it over a white cloth.  I am glad I did.         

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
           Same as yours. I really like them. And thanks for the suggestion on unpacking them.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Powerpuff boy

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
They are pretty!

Offline epsanto2

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »

Ghost Warrior, I was wondering if you got your grips from Marschal yet and what you thought of them?

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 04:21:26 PM »
            No I haven't, haven't heard a word eiher, but then I order more than one set, so he may be doing them all and sending them in one package, which is fine by me.

Offline epsanto2

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 06:11:44 PM »
            No I haven't, haven't heard a word eiher, but then I order more than one set, so he may be doing them all and sending them in one package, which is fine by me.
Bummer on the time, but in my opinion, they are worth the wait. 

lklawson

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 07:55:19 AM »
Sweet look'n.

Custom wood grips dress up a handgun like nothing else.  It's a shame so many of the modern CC handguns have gone fully polly frame.  I understand the reasons, but, well, it's sad to not be able to put sweet Marschal grips on my PF9.  :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk