Author Topic: PCR Duty Holster  (Read 3581 times)

hauntedxpast

PCR Duty Holster
« on: March 14, 2012, 10:12:50 PM »
Hello, I've browsed for a while but decided to register and ask a question.

I bought a PCR and needless to say, I love it. Only one small problem, which is finding a holster. I've found a nylon holster that "works" but isn't ideal. And now I need a duty holster. Lol. Not sure if there is one for another weapon that will fit..

Anything helps, and is appreciated.
Thanks

CZ04FT

Re: PCR Duty Holster
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:01:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

I recommend you look at this thread in Holster section near the bottom of this forum:

Surplus Czech Police holsters for CZ 75's
I bought two of these surplus Czech Police holster for my full size CZ 75 B. As you can see the back is marked "CZ75DCOM". Since the D PCR is shorter than the full size CZ 75 B, it should fit just fine.

Good luck.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: PCR Duty Holster
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:53:08 PM »
        Hello and Welcome to our Forum! It's always good to see new folks, maybe make new friends, learn new things. We try our best to help everyone that asks, and when we can't we try to point them to where they should be able to find their answers. And I can say with a little pride that everyone here are good people, and we have not often failed. As you can see CZ04FT has already come up with an answer that I think you will like.

I had to carry a holster like that for a few years and it always made me unhappy, I KNEW the strap was there to help protect my life as much an the keep the weapon from falling out during a chase. But I always wonder if I would fumble the snap/release some day. I like the holster and won't turn my nose up at one especially if it was a gift, and I am very tempted to actually buy one since not a lot of holsters are made for the 82. (BTW and 83 holster works just fine) And the price is great, and if you are getting it because you are now on the job, or working security then I would seriously and strongly advise you to get one of those. That retention strap can save your life with some luck and your ability to handle yourself. ALLWAYS, allways remember to protect your weapon during a fight. And that strap will help do that.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice