Author Topic: Matt Lamey Forged Knives  (Read 3590 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Matt Lamey Forged Knives
« on: July 09, 2011, 05:32:34 PM »
http://lameycustomknives.com/Site/Welcome.html

The above is the url for one of my all time favorite knife makers, He makes everyone by hand and it takes time, Bit the wait and his prices are worth every cent and min. I'm posting a set of knives I asked him to make. Actually I asked for 2 sets so my daughter and I would have Matched sets. Silly I know but then I'm a sap. Anyway I got one complete set so far plus an extra little knife. I'm going to post the picks of the set both with and without their sheaths. The little fat bladed knife I believe is a an ECO knife. The others are something he made called ECO/Fighters. Or I think that's what he called them since they are a matched set of the same style knife in different lengths and not as far as I can tell shown on his webpage except for the mid sized one. which you can see here http://lameycustomknives.com/Site/ECO%20knives.html resting on the pistol. The big one is approx 15 inches long tip of the blade to the end of the hilt. The mid sized one is an even 12 inches long tip to hilt, the smallest needle pointed one is 9 Inches and Little rounded one comes in at 8 Inches.
     The cord wrapped handles are comfortable and I doubt they would slip if your hands were wet.
Matched set with unmatched utility knife
Matched set of 3 out of their sheaths
The matched set in their sheaths
And finally the utility next to it's sheath.
Well there's some of my knifes, I think the crafsmanship is excellant and I am very happy to have found him and ben able to buy his knives, the rest aren't near the same style or for the same use mostly but I will post them some other time.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice