Author Topic: WTB: CZ 40P  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Squirrelly85

• I'm always left of the enemy
  • I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
WTB: CZ 40P
« on: May 20, 2011, 01:57:57 AM »
I recently purchased a CZ 40B through this forum and I love it.  My girlfriend also loves it oddly enough.

She's been thinking about getting a gun for a sometime now and we've been looking for a few weeks now to see what she would like. She found 3 guns before this but has made her decision on the 40P.  This would be a birthday present also.

The purchase would be through me, I would then transfer it to her here by me.

Conditions of purchase:

- NIB/LNIB
- Pictures
- Less the 500 rounds fired if used
- No fundamental alterations to the gun (outside of springs)
- As much original documentation as possible
- Case if possible

If anyone could oblige I would be happy to hear from you.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: WTB: CZ 40P
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
I'll Keep Looking, Haven't found one yet but I never give up. Even after the blood starts dripping from beating my head against the wall lol
Oh ya what kind of time frame are we looking at?days, weeks or months?
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
Well her birthday is in the first week of July.

Yeah, I have found a few through guns America and few other sites but the sellers haven't gotten back to me yet.

I think this would be a big surprise for her, plus (shhhhhh) a new toy for me too.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

tankusaz

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:18 PM »
Oh I'm on that!

tankusaz

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »
Hope it works out. I gave it much thought myself, but want a PO6 much badderly. Steve

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »
I'll end up getting one of those too, but for now this will make her happy.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 12:44:33 PM »
Make sure if you ever break up you get the gun back. Guns are useful, not like jewelry. Lol, I've had some bad experiences. LOL!!!

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 01:12:38 PM »
Well I think this one is a keeper, besides it will all be under her name, and if we do break up then I can negotiate to transfer in back over to me.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 01:42:36 PM »
      Well keep in mind Pre-Nups, Apparently they aren't just for Marriages anymore (if they ever were). They came along LONG after I married my bride so I really don't know much about then accept they more or less spell out who gets what, and where they stick it in the process.  :laugh:   Anyway think of a clever way to get her to agree in writting that you get the gun back if you go separate ways, Deity Forbid.

I got lucky my wife and I have been married 29 years and even though she just found out how much I spent of our retirement fund I have spent putting together an investment pistol and rifle collection to leave my daughter when I start my dirt nap, she still (my wife) wants to keep me, Go figure? Now I just have to hope the CZ's I bought double in value by the time she (my daughter) ever needs to sell one or all.

I have no worries that I can't get back basically what I paid for them plus all fees S&H, etc. But the future is fickle.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice