Author Topic: New member wants to know what I should sell my CZ-75B for  (Read 3959 times)

grey2112

New member wants to know what I should sell my CZ-75B for
« on: March 23, 2011, 10:34:56 PM »
Here is a link to the listing:

http://www.armslist.com/posts/114594/tampa-handguns-for-sale-cz-75b-kadet-22lr-conversion-mags

Does this sound like a fair price?  I'm trying to do it locally to avoid the shipping hassle.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: New member wants to know what I should sell my CZ-75B for
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:23:49 AM »
What generation is that Kadet? Would you cosider selling it seperately? I'd love to have a threaded barrel Kadet as I have a suppressor also.

grey2112

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »
Hmm, I don't know what generation - is there a way to check?  It says "LPA" on the side of the adjustable rear sight.  I bought it many years ago, maybe 8+ years ago?

russ45

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:03:25 AM »
I passed one up on Gunbroker a while back.  I think it went for $600.  Same set-up only gun was black and Kadet was not threaded, as I recall.  So whoever bought that would have $650 in it including shipping and transfer. 

sgtbogie

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
I just bought a used CZ75B...very good condition..at Cabellas for $399.00. Looking for a couple of mags for it if you have any for sale let me know...thanks. Sgt. Bogie.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 02:06:18 PM »
grey2112
     Do you happen to remember where you bought the threaded barrel? I am itching to get one for not only my Kadet but for my Shadow, and the P-07 Hybrid I have, then again the Suppressors are next and finding money for those and the tax stamps is going to be intresting.  :cool:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice