Author Topic: CZ Custom Shop - 75D Pro Tek I - $1350 OBRO  (Read 2145 times)

Offline docargyle

CZ Custom Shop - 75D Pro Tek I - $1350 OBRO
« on: April 16, 2015, 08:43:08 AM »

This is a lightly used (150 rounds) full blown custom CZ 75D Pro Tek I in 9mm. All the following work performed by Angus Hobdell's CZ Custom Shop. This compact carry unit (great addition to shoot CCP division in IDPA) in which the whole upper slide has been "shaved" and rebuilt along with the frame to ensure that this is a "no snag" unit. DA/SA trigger smooth as silk at 8 lbs DA and 4lbs SA. Widened mag well and tuned action with CZ competition race hammer, #13 hammer spring with all internals polished. Short reset disconnector. Height adjustable tritium two dot rear and one dot front sight. Polished barrel and feed ramp. Extended firing pin and solid retaining pin. Stainless steel guide rod. Thin black aluminum grips. #16 recoil spring. There is nothing left to do to this unit to improve it. This shoots like a dream and is a Tier 1 competition pistol. Comes from the CZ Custom shop with 2-14 round magazines. Complete package. Backstrap along far right groove has one very small red mark in finish. Any questions or concerns please ask. Thanks for looking. Sorry, I cannot ship to CA and not looking for trades. As I'm not sure the below link will work, feel free to email me for more pics.

http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/rpgile/media/d5d8a8c9-746e-4d53-a4d6-e6fc4d53da2e_zpsl8diocse.jpg.html