Author Topic: Ghost?  (Read 15274 times)

b5.5dan

Ghost?
« on: March 31, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »
I'm not sure if anything is wrong, but just in case, this is to let Ghost Warrior know that we are thinking about him. Good luck, and hopefully you are just on vacation.  :laugh:

CZ04FT

Re: Ghost?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 08:56:45 PM »
Was he going to have a cataract surgery? I wish I had paid more attention to what he said.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 09:32:01 AM »
I have no clue. I tried calling and texting him yesterday and no answer. Hope he's ok. Maybe he just went on vacation and forgot to tell us.

CZ04FT

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:19:23 AM »
Here is one the last chats I could find for Ghost:

Topic: I love my CZ 75B -9mm been thinking about adding a CZ97B in 45-acp

He says he was looking forward to "next Sunday", which would make it March 25th, I believe. He doesn't indicate a health problem or other issue.

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 11:33:44 AM »
I was with Ghost yesterday at the gun show. His phone is broken, thats why he isn't answering...His knee swoll up last week and he was resting it. It's great to see others worried about him as well....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 02:54:12 PM »
Aw no fair! Ya'll went to a gun show without me?  :tongue:

CZ04FT

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 05:52:54 PM »
At least it is good to hear that nothing bad had happened to him. Thank goodness.

bre346

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 07:20:43 PM »
Humph! Now he is gonna to report on the gun show.  :rolleyes:

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 01:02:20 PM »
        I have so much to report on I'm embarrassed to say I almost don't know where to start. But I am spending today and tomorrow if necessary, as long as I can stand and lean taking a complete set of pictures comparing the models that I have against a CZ 75 Pre-B as the base model. I made a 1" grid on a  white backing board. and I'm going through every model one at a time right next too the Pre-B, on top of, from the front, from the back and from the top down. That's a boat load of pictures, but I'm using tape to mark what pistol is which so no matter who sees them they will know which is which. I'm about to copy the first set of pics to my computer so I can look them over, and then print them out so I can use it/them as my model for every picture set to look in the same order. Fist one just FYI was the SP-01 next to my Pre-B, I think the next one is going to be the with 40P. Wish me luck.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 01:04:33 PM »
Oh and I really am stupid for forgetting to thank you all for your concern, It's nice to know I have good folks as friends. Thank you Very Much, I really appreaciate it.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

bre346

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 08:13:56 PM »
we all will appreciate those pictures when you get done, but my, that is going to be a lot of work.
Thank God for digital cameras.

b5.5dan

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2012, 12:00:02 AM »
Aw no fair! Ya'll went to a gun show without me?  :tongue:
I recently discovered that firearm and ammunition manufacturers and gun show organizers all got together, called my work to find out when I get paid, and scheduled all events for the next 10 years fer the week before I get paid...  :cry: :laugh:

Glad you are doing ok Boss!

bre346

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2012, 09:49:55 AM »
I stay away from the gun counter when buying ammo. There's too many guns here now.
Go slow, Smoke.

b5.5dan

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:50 PM »
. There's too many guns here now.
Go slow, Smoke.
Heresy!  :laugh:

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 04:00:24 AM »
        Well I think I got all the pictures taken and I will start posting them later today (Monday) I hope everyone had a great Easter if you celebrate it. Personally I love going on the Easter Egg Hunts every year. I make sure I have my Sheridan Pump Pellet rifle all cleaned and oiled and when I'm going after the eggs I only use one pump on the rifle, If you use more than one pump then you won't have enough shell left to send to the Taxidermist to mount. Not to mention you mess up to much of the meat. I hunt to eat not just for trophies.  :angel: I bagged 6 of them this year, not to bad one under the limit here.

Oh ya off topic sorry. Actually this went off topic a while ago but who's counting? Anyway as I said I will start posting the pics. but I think I should make a special Board just for them, or start a new topic in the general firearms discussion Board? I also figured out I should have taken some comparative shots of the different grips side by side as many different ones as I had and could get cleanly into one shot. Then added another if I need to. I am not looking forward to taking them all out of the safe again and taking those shots but I think it will be a lot of use to our members.

Also CFields and I have been going to the range when I can and we discovered a couple things that will be of intrest and while taking the shots of the pistols I also discovered something that shoots the whole ColtZ40 story all to heck and back. I'll post that in the general Firearms Discussion Board or the .40 Cal board. Look for it in either place in the next couple days.