Author Topic: Another CZ...  (Read 2827 times)

Offline Sprags

Another CZ...
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:06:17 PM »
I picked up a new SP-01 a half hour ago. I took delivery of the gun despite it being very dirty. Sprayed it down with CLP and wiped it down with a microfiber cloth and it looks as good as my 75 BD, P-01 and 2075 RAMI BD.

I have no reason to believe it's not going shoot as good as the others.

I'm tempted to try out what CGW has to offer on the SP-01. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Offline Smac

Re: Another CZ...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 05:37:02 AM »
I am definitely going to send them my 97b for their accuracy package.

Offline Sprags

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:14:30 AM »
I considered customizing my P-01, which is my carry firearm, but the CCL instructor strongly suggested not doing that because of the way defending yourself is viewed upon by the government in my state. I'm sure if I need to a stock firearm will work just fine.

But I think a tricked out gun at the range would be cool to shoot.

Offline R.A.N.G.E.R

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:11:31 PM »
Adding to accuracy could construe ‘conscious intent’ or suchlike?

Offline Mifune326

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 09:53:18 AM »
IMHO, it’s best to play it safe and not trust attorneys and jurors to do the right thing.  It’s best to assume that the opposing side is going to try to make you look as bad as possible.  Chances are they will try to spin a modification of a gun used in a deadly force situation as trying to make the gun more “deadly” as ridiculous as well all know that is.  Even though the shooting may be completely justified, there’s always the possibility they’ll try to make you look negligent when they have no other case.  Just one man’s opinion.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:49:47 PM by Mifune326 »