Author Topic: cz 75bd-hogue grips and 4 mags phx az  (Read 2315 times)

wrangler10

cz 75bd-hogue grips and 4 mags phx az
« on: May 22, 2014, 05:18:46 PM »
First time posting here. But I have been poking around here for a long time. I'm looking to sell my 75 bd for 450. Includes hogue grips and originals. 2 factory mags and 2 mecgar mags. I bought it during the ammo shortage so it only has 300 rounds thru it. Id like to sell it here in phoenix. I'm an honest guy. I broke my ankles in iraq and I'm haning a hard time finding decent work. Here is a link to an ad
http://posting.phoenix.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=28107877&uid=1ce422f92b340812818524d7691bb7a2

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: cz 75bd-hogue grips and 4 mags phx az
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:45:21 PM »
Welcome to our forum!! We are glad to have you as a new member and appreciate the time you have spent here with us. Thank you for your service!! I spent about 20 years in the Phoenix area, did a lot of shooting at the old Black Canyon rifle range and out in the desert. I miss being able to drive an hour and just shoot. Living in Orlando, Fl now and there is nowhere to go and just shoot, that is close...its mostly indoor ranges and flat as can be.... :laugh: . I have recently started going to local shooting competitions and now I'm hooked....
Good luck and sorry to hear you have to sell off the BD.
Again, welcome to our forum!!
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

wrangler10

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 11:02:50 PM »
Much appreciated. Unfortunately, with all of the development most of my good desert spots are no more. I got a hefty drive myself. Its ok about the guns. I have other cz's.And I have a sneaky suspicion there will be many more to come.

Offline usalinh

• QVO Tactical
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 04:29:26 AM »
Are you willing to ship to an ffl in winnetka,  ca area?
Cz Sp 01 tactical, Cz 75b nickel plated & stainless verisons, Cz 85b, Cz 97b, Cz P07 duty, Glock 17, Glock 21, Glock 24c, H&K 416d, Ruger 10/22 tactical bull barrel, Sig Sauer 516

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 11:25:34 AM »
            I own a CZ5 Police BD (there's a big surprise :cool:) so I really don't need another one. But that price for everything is one heck of a price, and I doubt anyone will find another like it any time soon. If for some insane reason you can't find a buyer Face to face in AZ, and you will sell to out of State, and usalinh or someone else on the forum doesn't snap it up faster than a Gator going after a Nutria, Let me know I will buy it. But others deserve first refusal, so I'm in no hurry.

GW

I Hope everyone has a Pleasant Memorial day, Please take a moment to think about the fallen before you dig in to all the tasty grub.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice