Author Topic: Paracord Bracelets - AKA Viking Paracord  (Read 6519 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Paracord Bracelets - AKA Viking Paracord
« on: March 12, 2011, 12:06:03 AM »
Hey guys, Angryvikingman here,

Just thought that I would mention that I make and sell paracord bracelets.

http://www.vikingparacord.com/

Feel free to check out my wares. I make them to size, and can even custom order parts from John Fitzen to accent your pieces. He sells my "Battle Armor" chainmail and paracord bracelets. Those are the only ones I make for him. Not the regular ones.

Here are some more of the more colorful stuff I make.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18940&id=100000364104536&l=ae3a6209ba   Feel free to check those out too. I have good prices, and you can order them right off the website through paypal.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Paracord Bracelets - AKA Viking Paracord
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »
     AVM
     Please, explain what the deal is with/about Paracord Bracelets, slings, etc? Is there some special reason or significance? All in all they remind me of the Mackroma craze from Way back in the 70's. Actually not all that much, if any difference in how they are both made just the matrial is different?

That being said I actually like them, and I am seriously thinking of buying one if the slings for one of my longuns and are possibly for my shotguns. Actually they may even have a use as lanyards to link on the rings on the bottom of some pistols. either straight or as a combination of brain and single cord to go through the ring and the big end hooked to the holster or belt or where ever the lanyards are anchored so the guy doesn't;t lose his weapon if or when he drops it.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 09:07:02 AM »
IDK what the deal is with them, but they're popular. Some people like having 20+ feet of 550 cord with them at all times because they like being prepared, or they just like bracelets, or both. I got into making them because I liked them, I had a few thousand feet of paracord just laying around, and the pure and simple fact that everyone else on the market ONLY makes the cobra and king cobra variants. I can make more patters of bracelets than most peple can even conceive of, but I have to limit what I sell because you don't want to overload people's minds. lol. IDK why everyone only makes the 2 most simple styles, espcially when there are so many more options out there. As far as slings go, I can even make single point tactical slings, normal length rifle and shotgun slings, and yes, even pistol lanyards. I can do just about anything you can imagine as far as carry systems, even belts. I can also put movable shoulder pads on the rifle slings, an make the slings either a specified length or make them adjustable. Yes, I have a lot of spare time. ;D

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 09:32:07 AM »
     ok that works for me. I'll send a PM with an order. I was asking because Para Cord automaticly makes me think Airborne or Military of some sort, and I didn't know if these/they were being made to support the troops like some of the other things. over the years. But as I said I like them so as soon as I find a measuring tape to get the length from point to point for my Shotgun, and the CZ 550 UCS I will pm you. Straight up price ok.

BTW I am seriously thinking of having at least 2 guns, the 550 w/scope, redone in a urban grey, to make them harder to see, and actually it even helps mke the 55 hard to see even in the woods, go figure. Which brings me to my point, do they even make Grey para cord?

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 10:27:24 AM »
Yep, theres a nice charcoal gray. Just let me know that kind of sling and lanyard attachments you want and I'll price those locally so I don't have to ship them. I can do one any color off of www.paracord.net Just let me know what style you want, length, attachments, colors, ect.

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »
Got a new bracelet pattern out. Its chainmail over paracord.

Picture here.

You can see a video of it here.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:42:39 AM by Angryvikingman »

Offline Angryvikingman

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »
  Can't wait to see them in real life.

So everyone knows what they are or are for? AngryVikingMan sold me 2 Rifle Case Shoulder slings?, 2 slings for 2 of my rifles, a tether cord to tie my CZ52 to it's holster. (Brain fart I can't remember what those things are actually called.) And I think a 3 inch wide Wrist Bracelet all in Red and Black. The pics look Great. And once I have them in hand I will attach them all and the take pics and post them so everyone can see.