Author Topic: Just a fun CZ story  (Read 10481 times)

Offline CZ_T

Just a fun CZ story
« on: July 14, 2013, 06:37:24 PM »
So my husband's cousin, my husbands parents were born in Czechoslovakia, comes to visit from the Czech Republic. He was here for a month and REALLY REALLY straightened out my pronunciation.  So we get to the airport and there is an issue and his new flight is six hours away.  So we go hang out at Cabelas.  Get to the gun counter, VERY FEW guns, and Emil asks if there are any CZs. Salesman says there is one shotgun left. Emil (the cousin) says we'll take it. Because there were so few guns, it was not very busy. So Emil and my husband are conversing in Czech and the salesman is showing off his gun history knowledge and tries to say the city Brno. Emil corrects him. Salesman shares the new pronunciation with co worker. Soon every saleman at the gun counter and the library are standing in a group and Emil is teaching them Czech.  Ceska Zrojovka.  Sze, sze sss ca, Ceska, come on, put that tongue in the bottom of your mouth. Ces...

I am still laughing.
Pravda vítězí

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Just a fun CZ story
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 06:05:02 PM »
That's really funny, thank you so much for adding some great storytelling and fun here. Keep up the good work.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice