Author Topic: CZ85 vs. P07 Duty for a lefty  (Read 4810 times)

fullfathomfive

CZ85 vs. P07 Duty for a lefty
« on: November 24, 2011, 09:06:47 AM »
Not planning on CC, living on a military base makes that a bit tough, mainly wanting to be used for home defense / range / maybe a competition here or there.

I was curious of everyones thought to which would be a better bet.

Thanks

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ85 vs. P07 Duty for a lefty
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 04:08:01 PM »
       Well first off I hope you had.have/having a pleasent and hopefully happy Thanks Giving, Second, I would like to welcome you to the forum. More to the point thank you for serving our country.
        Your question is a tad tough to answer. I think I would go with the CZ 85 by a small margin, ambidextrous safety, along with a firing pin stop. Tough, you may want to look at the 85 Combat: CZ 85 Combat features a fully adjustable rear sight, extended magazine release, ambidextrous slide stop and safety catch, drop free magazine and over travel adjustment on the trigger. come in polycoat, duo tone, and satin nickle for about 30 bucks more.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

Re: CZ85 vs. P07 Duty for a lefty
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 08:00:18 PM »
Any update on this? I think I would go with the SP-01 because I LOVE mine, but I also really want an 85 Combat... Someday...  :laugh: