Author Topic: P10s front sight?  (Read 5406 times)

Offline bjenkins

P10s front sight?
« on: November 16, 2019, 07:48:18 AM »
Just picked up a P10s and love it! The front night sight is a little hard to pick up quickly, has anybody switched this out? Just wondering the brightest night sight available for it. Thanks

Offline chfields

• Administrator
Re: P10s front sight?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 06:16:16 PM »
Welcome to our forum! You might want to try contacting CZCustom...they would probably have some good info on that...
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline bjenkins

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »
Thanks, looked at CZ Customs and they have options just wondered if any on here had tried any?

Offline Micheleleabe

• MicheleleabeXP
-
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 02:13:39 AM »
As others have said, the marketing of Front Sight is sleazy but the training there is excellent.

We should do a club run to some of their classes.  It would be fun.

Ah yes... This post was created with XRumer, most popular tool for auto-posting on forums and blogs.
XEvil 5.0 helps to bypass most of antibot-protections, it's can break all most popular captchas, such as ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3 ;)
XEvil compatible with all known SEO-software: GSA, SERPParser, ZennoPoster, RankTracker, etc.
So if you want to promote your website fast and world-wide: XEvil is must-have tool in your arsenal ;)

Offline CZ Sharpshooter

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2021, 04:59:12 PM »
I just purchased another CZ, this time I got the P10S………..love the gun!
But I don’t like these sights.  When it was shipped to my house the first thing I did, of course, was look thru the sights.  These sights are TRITIUM NIGHT SIGHTS??  :shocked:
Boy, am I disappointed!  I’m looking for something to replace the factory sights.
Anybody have any options, at all?  I’m not ready for 🔴 RED DOTS.
I don’t really care if they are night sights or not, BIG white dots would be fine, or something similar.
I’m 74 years young and of course my eyesight is not what it was.
I can see these factory tritium night sights, but they are NOT bright, they look worn out, especially the aft sights!
 I know I’m 74 but still see pretty well.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, guys!

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
A few years back I changer over to the fiber optic sights.  They have worked out great.  The rear sight does not make much differance but, the front sure does.  They came in two sizes when I changed mine, the smaller diameter ones did not fill the rear notch well and was a little harder to use. Amazon.com : HIVIZ CZLW01 CZ Front Interchangeable LITEWAVE Handgun Sight : Sports & Outdoors

Offline CZ Sharpshooter

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2021, 12:35:14 PM »
That’s a great suggestion! I believe you are absolutely correct, now I have a little gun project, I love it!
Thanks for that suggestion!