Author Topic: Gun Collection Pics and Random Pics  (Read 10708 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Gun Collection Pics and Random Pics
« on: March 01, 2011, 02:46:15 PM »
Just thought that I would start a thread where people could post pics of all of their guns, not just CZ stuff.
Since I have too many gun pics to put on here one at a time, I'll just post a link to my gun pics folder on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1663&id=100000364104536&l=b38544a15e

Enjoy perusing my pics and feel free to send me some comments or add me on facebook. Just let me know you are from the CZ forum so I don't ignore you.

Tech23

Re: Gun Collection Pics and Random Pics
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 03:41:47 PM »
Totally envious of your collection!!!!

Here is what I have so far and BTW I do photography as a hobby...so I like to play around with the camera and guns.

Here is my AKM 47:

My XD-45: (custom 3.5 lb trigger, TFO tritium sights, stimpled grip, polished barrel, duracoated and melted slide)

And my Mossberg 500A Tactical:

Offline Squirrelly85

• I'm always left of the enemy
  • I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »
What is the product name or where can I find that rail you have on the front of the magazine tube on your 500A? Is it a reliable fitting or should I not bother?  I have a Mossberg 590A1 and would hate to ruin it with a surefire pump light that is just way to over priced in my opinion.  I have all the same furniture as you do to though which makes it look badass; less the red dot, I have ghost ring sights instead.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday!

Tech23

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »
Laserlyte Tri-rail, I got either on amazon.com or cheaperthandirt.com for around $30 to $35 and it is made very well and has stayed solid and secure through many rounds.

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »
Found and......bought. Thanks man.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

Tech23

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
You're welcome.  The thing I most like about it is the fact that I can easily use one finger to control the light on that rail and still quickly pump the action.

Offline Squirrelly85

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 09:42:59 PM »
Sweet thats actually what I'm looking for.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 09:01:56 PM »
This is the perfect place for that AVM and I'm not only happy you posted that but damn now I am just plain jealous!
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 09:17:36 PM »
Ha ha ha! Thats a SMALL collection compared to some of my friend's gun collections. A buddy of mine has 20+ battle rifles, and about 15 pistols. 2 gun safes worth. Thanks for the comments though.;)

Tech23

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 09:32:44 PM »
This is the perfect place for that AKM and I'm not only happy you posted that but damn now I am just plain jealous!

LOL...it is a fun gun to shoot!  And I like black better than I do wood!

Tech23

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:20 PM »
Ha ha ha! Thats a SMALL collection compared to some of my friend's gun collections. A buddy of mine has 20+ battle rifles, and about 15 pistols. 2 gun safes worth. Thanks for the comments though.;)

:shocked:  Dang...nowI am jealous!!!

Offline DeeDubya

• NRA Life Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 02:19:05 PM »
I too have a number of non-cz's. I'll stay dedicated to CZ on this site with one exception. A long time friend of mine assembles and tunes STI's. Here is a pic of Mad Dog's 40. You won't find another as it is one-of-a-kind. "M D Fuessel 1" is the serial number.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:00:02 PM by DeeDubya »
DW
CRA / NRA  Protect Your Rights
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
~ James D. Miles

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 06:50:02 PM »
STIs are pretty cool.

I like a Dan Wesson for carry if I use a 1911,

Sadly, my DW and CZ collection was decimated by this poor economy and my wife's broken ankle
with no insurance coverage.

I'm trying to rebuild slowly though.

Thought you might enjoy the pic.
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

b5.5dan

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »
It took me a while to find this thread. Some great pics here! As I only have one CZ at the moment (Hopefully that will change soon), I will have to post pics of some of my other stuff...

One more for today...
My wife with the 83...

Keep up the good work, Gents!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »
DeeDubya Do we actually want to know what that thing cost(s), or do you want to put a disclamer saying that "a full EMT should be near you when you see the price".  :laugh:

I don't even know what an STI IS but I know I want to sleep with that thing :tongue: Heck I don't even care if it's accurate past 10 ft! That is one of the most wicked looking pistols I have seen. That has got to be one of the most Pimped out pistols ever. Like I actually know anything about tricking out pistols but I like that one. Any chance he works on CZ's  :cool: I might be able to get the house refinanced..................
Tech23 I really like your work, and that blue light source is totally working. And the weapons are shiny also.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice