Author Topic: We're from CZForum and we're here to help.  (Read 11584 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
We're from CZForum and we're here to help.
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:26 AM »
Regardless of when and how you started shooting, we all started out at the same place, square one. We were all NOOBS once upon a time, and with that in mind, we started this board to help ALL new shooters. If you have ANY questions about your pistol, rifle, shotgun, bazooka, sight alignment, scope rings, ammo, whatever, just post them here and we'll try to answer it for you.

Uffdaphil

Re: We're from CZForum and we're here to help.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 11:23:01 PM »
I want to swap recoil and hammer spring in my SP-01 Tac per your excellent video - 11 & 13 lbs. My question is for the compact PCR. Is lightening these same springs as beneficial as for the full size? And what sizes are recommended? Might as well get the info for a 9mm Rami decocker too for when I get one.

I'm so glad I saw what a no-brainer job it is swapping these out. Would have been embarrassed sending the work out and then seeing the Youtube instructionals. I'm experienced on ARs (and M-60, M-14 in another lifetime) but Czech handguns are Greek to me.

Anything else simple and relatively inexpensive you would do on a new pistol? Different guide rod?

Mucho thanks,
Phil

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 09:55:56 AM »
I don't see why it wouldn't be. Here's the link to the PCR spring:
http://czcustom.com/springrecoilcompact14lbx1.aspx

As for the mainspring... If the grip is the same size as the sp01,75,85, then this spring should work:
http://czcustom.com/CZ-Mainspring-13Lb.aspx

BUT BEFORE YOU ORDER the main spring, call CZ Custom and speak to one of the gunsmiths and ask just to be sure.

1 (480) 969-1311

Offline Luger Fan

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 09:28:49 AM »
Good info.

Luger Fan