Author Topic: The twins  (Read 7541 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
The twins
« on: January 31, 2011, 08:40:45 PM »
Theses are the Shadow Customs I got. I only put a laser on one mostly to see how it would work/look. Not sure I care for it but it does look shiny.

If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline DenStinett

• HALT, Who goes there?
Re: The twins
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 12:39:02 AM »
very nice
So tell me again how Trump was worse then the 8 years before, and the years after him !

spearhead

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 06:51:30 AM »

wowowww....

put a flashlight on the other twin.... ;) :D :D ;)

GEORGETHEGREEK

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 10:04:10 AM »
Hello everybody!  :)

I just registered and am new to this forum.

2 weeks ago i ordered a CZ75 SP-01 SHADOW.

I am interested at all the customisation you can do to the gun and am still looking through the CZ site mainly.
Unfortunately there is room for misinterpretation since it is not always 100% clear if some parts are compatible with the SHADOW.

I guess at this point my main question is what the differences between the model i ordered and the custom one are.

I should be getting the gun within the next 15 days and i was lucky to get one of the last two available in Greece.
There will be a shortage here until summertime.

Best Regards to ALL
and happy to be here!

GEORGE

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:15:17 PM »
Wow! Well first off let me say Welcome to the Forum, Καλωσορίστε στο φόρουμ, I had to use Babel Fish to say that so that’s about it for my Greek. I am sure you will be able to find some one to help explain the differences. I would also suggest you go here WWW.CZCustom.com and use the email to ask them directly what the differences are. CZCustom is where I bought my Shadow Customs, from so they should be able to tell you exactly what things are different and what can be done. The only trick may be getting what you want/need in Greece but I do wish you well and again welcome. You could also go to WWW.CZForumsite.info which is a Different Forum base that’s been around a bit and maybe they can help as well.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:29:32 AM by GhostWarrior »

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

GEORGETHEGREEK

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
lol

Not bad GW :) Babelfish is not perfect but i guess its good enough :)

I will propably mail cz customs and see what they have to say.

As for availability of parts here in Greece, thats not a problem at all.

Everything can be found here and besides the Chech Rep. is near :)

I think the Shadow shortage just now is mainly because they might be sending a big batch over there for you guys.

I will let you know as i learn more on the differences with the custom model

Peace,
George

undrlord

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2011, 09:07:43 PM »
Very sexy lookin

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 07:49:59 AM »
Thank you all and I can't wait to get out to the range now that I am officially a member of it. I soooooooooooowant to try these babies out on each range from the plinking range all the way out to as far down the 300 Meter range as I can shoot accurately.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 01:09:43 PM »
As far as accuracy, I have made 85 yard shots with mine. About half the mag were hits, and half weren't. So it was literally hit and miss. LOL!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 01:36:18 PM »
I must have been thinking of some one else when I posted about hitting the range and trying the Twins out on every range!  :laugh:  Considering just how badly I did at 25 yards I think I need to stop pretending I am still 30 and haven't stopped shoothing for 10 years and get in a lot more range time. Then maybe with luck and practice I can run off at the mouth about what a great long distance shooter I am.  :cool: :laugh:

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 02:19:32 PM »
Mine were on steel. 2'x4' sheet. And they were all over the place. That was the best I did shooting at it with about 6 mags. LOL!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
Well if you get down to Central Florida I will take you to the range I belong to as my guest and we can stand around seeing which of us is as bad as we think we are.  :laugh:

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 02:47:38 PM »
Got family in Ocala, FL, so I'd have a place to stay.  :cheesy:  If I can get down there I'll look you up.