Author Topic: Holsters for the 83  (Read 4511 times)

creamerthegreat

Holsters for the 83
« on: February 04, 2011, 01:55:56 PM »
Hello all! I am a new member and I decided to join because I recently purchased a CZ 83 chambered in 380 in glossy blue.  Anyways, does anyone have any recommendations as to holsters specifically built for this model? I will be carrying concealed and I was looking at Simply Rugged holsters.  Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Holsters for the 83
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:30:45 PM »
Please feel welcome and thanks for joining the forum. I don't think I own an 83 but I do own a couple of 82's and hbeleatherworks made holsters for mine that are Gorgeous! I have both Gator and Shark holsters and I love them both. I even had and extra one made in Shark for the 82 I am sending to my daughter in Texas if I can find a gun store in Austin with any sort of good rep that I can confirm and that will do an FFL transfer. I believe one member has a holster from High Noon Holster Company for an 83 and I have Never heard anything even remotely bad about anything High Noon makes, not about HBE either.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:25:49 AM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

creamerthegreat

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 01:07:13 AM »
Sweet! I will check out those manufacturers! The gun has not arrived YET so I have a little time to do some shopping still! Wish me luck!

Byrd666

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 08:57:02 PM »
I spoke with Eric of HBE today and am having him make me a crossdraw holster. I came to this conclusion after many emails to many different makers and multiple phone calls. Not to mention the multitude of web searches and reviews. After speaking with him for almost an hour, and not just about the holster but, also about CZ in general and him listening to what I was saying as well as asking me quite a few questions, I felt comfortable with him. Guess we'll see in about 3-5 months

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:16:45 AM »
I have more than one of Eric's (HBE) Holsters and I can't say enough good things about them. I have holsters made with either Shark or Gator (I posted the pics so you can see them) for both my CZ 75's Pre-Bans and my CZ 82's Along with mag pouchs and in the case of the 75 Gattor rig I have a flashligkt pouch and belt made also. Beautifull workmanship.

Also I would like to take this moment to welcome you to the Forum here and I know you willl enjoy the new holsters and I hope as much as you like this forum. Welcome
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice