Author Topic: How do you carry your PCR?  (Read 9294 times)

b5.5dan

Re: How do you carry your PCR?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 10:48:31 AM »
Welcome to the forum, tts! Marschal has a great selection of grips. I would post a link but I'm on my phone. Marschalgrips.com I think...

drummerboy

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
I carry my Pro Tek IWB at about 4o'clock in a UBG Striker with a UGB belt and UGB magholder. It is a very nice combo.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »
            I don't own one, but I carry all my weapons very, very carefully, especially when I'm hunting wabbits!;-0
          That was a joke boy, a joke I say. Like humor only funnier. Tis the seaon don't ya know. Merry Christmas. And make sure the guy in the red suit is taking presents Out before you shoot him.  :lipsrsealed:
hmmmmm does this count as going off topic?  :tongue:
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

b5.5dan

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2011, 10:26:15 PM »
           And make sure the guy in the red suit is taking presents Out before you shoot him.  :lipsrsealed:
hmmmmm does this count as going off topic?  :tongue:
I always figured that if a thread has more than one page, and there is a good amount of info interspersed within the madness, then everything is golden.  :laugh:
As for the PCR, I know it's smaller than the B (obviously). But how much difference is there as far as carrying all day goes?

Tiberius

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »
I live out in the country, so most of the time if I'm outside I just open carry, nobody ever gave me a problem about it.

I just got my CCW a few days ago, I'm not sure what holster to go with yet.

garymd

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 11:22:53 AM »
I have some decent sized jean pockets but my pcr tends to print pretty heavily when carried, just in the pocket. Anyone have a suitable pocket holster that would smooth the outline and if so, where did it come from?