Author Topic: 9mm  (Read 11770 times)

AH-1

9mm
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
got bored today so took a couple of pics.I really like this one and it is a very accurate pistol.
pete

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: 9mm
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:54:41 PM »
Hey I just aquired one of those! and I'm guessing you think the Speer Gold Dot is the ammo of choice? There is so much to do I wonder how I can get to the range work on my shooting skils and run both this forum and the Web Page. And here I thought that setting up emergency computer communications in desaster zone was busy!  ;D 
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:35:16 AM »
Slap on some Nites, add custom grips, then install the 15 pound mainspring, and you will have a gun that's almost as nice as a CZ-USA
tuned CZ75.

Well, that's how nice my wife's PCR turned out.

It was somewhat lighter to carry than my P-01, and shot very nicely with FTX and Gold Dots:)

That said.

It still was heavier and had a longer butt for carry than my RAMI.

I need to sell my P-01/PCR/Compact laser grips to afford a RAMI P, but
a PCR is still on my list.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 10:38:36 AM by CZ-RAMI-2075 »
www.CZforum.com

http://czzone.blogspot.com/

CZ GUNSTUFFS.clarkstoncz@gmail.com for any questions.

BMAK

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 11:55:21 AM »
Anybody know where I can get some additional magazines at a reasonable price?  everywhere I have looked they are like $50.00 each (if they even have them).  Also having a little trouble finding a IWB holster for this gun...
Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
I would keep searching sites. Like gunbroker.com, AuctionArms.com and so on. Those 2 I know have search and notify functions, but I would think other do also. Hit the site and do a search for "CZ 75D PCR Magazines" if you go up short, and I think you will then look for the wish list or something similar. Type the same thing in and save. You may get lucky and they have one or so come up for auction and you will be automatically notified. While I am here I would like to take this time to welcome you to the Forum and say I am sure you may find some very helpfull and knowledgable folks dhere to help you find what you are looking for.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

BMAK

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 06:19:07 PM »
Thanks for the advice !

undrlord

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
Educate me...what does the PCR stand for?

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 03:58:16 PM »
PCR = Czech national police that is if you are talking about CZ's but if you are talking about  polymerase chain reaction then I haven't a clue Yuck Yuck

undrlord

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 04:03:25 PM »
So basically the 75 D was or is the official pistol of the Czech Police?  Did they bump to the P01?

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
As near as I can tell looking around on the net the Czech Police are using the P-01 as  their PCR besides the 75. I think CZ-RAMI may be of help here when he gets on line and sees your question. Or you can check around on the internet. If you are in any sort of a hurry. But I think I am correct in saying that the P-01 is now also a PCR weapon.

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »
@ BMAK

Try mec-gar. IDK if they have the mag you want, but they have good quality stuff thats usually about $15-$20 cheaper than factory cz mags.

BMAK

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »
Anyone out there knowthe value of the CZ P-06?  it is in perfect condition, with two magazines, but no box

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 10:13:41 PM »
     OK this is basically in the wrong place to ask and also pretty much the wrong question to ask but this time I'm just going to say this. If you had gone to the CZ-USA web page you would have gotten the MSRP for it new and then you could have simply goggled for the going rate on a used one. This is not a forum for estimates, Buying? Yes, Selling? Yes, Trading? Yes, anything else not so much OK? . I made that clear in the rules. Please, next time look before you leap? and for the record and brand new one at MSRP is 680.00 USD, some yours will be less than that by at a guess 10% min.

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »
Hi there.\
\ The PCR served the police very well for a few years until they went to the newer P-01s.

Worn out guns? I doubt that the switch was anything except to get the accessory rail.

As for a new or used P-06.

The price I'd pay would be 475 ish. Nites means a bit more.

Equally as good as the P-01, just in a much more powerful caliber for me.

You should buy one if the cost is reasonable.

www.CZforum.com

Offline CZ-RAMI-2075

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 10:22:36 PM »
Yes, GW.. I thought he might have his eye on a P-06.

He will probably know to ask in the right sub-forum next time.

In any event. I hope he sells, or better yet buys a P-06.

www.CZforum.com