Author Topic: My CZ family  (Read 9438 times)

Floyd D. Barber

My CZ family
« on: July 18, 2011, 09:51:56 AM »
My CZ family

And the newest member of the gang

And what it can do. Failure drill at 16 ft.

b5.5dan

Re: My CZ family
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 10:33:13 AM »
Beautiful Firearms! Do you have a link to any more? Can you post the link?

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 10:52:43 AM »
Out standing!
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Floyd D. Barber

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 11:29:12 AM »
Beautiful Firearms! Do you have a link to any more? Can you post the link?

Best pictures I have of these that came out.

I do have a few S&Ws

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:38:13 AM »
      Hey no one's perfect.  :laugh:  Truth be told I used to carry 4" Ruger Wheel guns as my duty weapon and still have a S&W Model 49 and a Colt Agent Airweight. That one was not Colts finest idea. The ruger Security 6 I gave to my older Brother, the S&W is kept cleand and oiled and I carry it from time to time for old times sake since it was always my Back Up when I was on the job even after I discovered CZ's back in the dark ages. When cops were Cops and the Woman loved us.  :cool:
     Oh and shiny collection in that groups of Pictures also, including the cat. Does your's try to boss you around the way my wife's trys to do to me?

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Floyd D. Barber

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 11:41:31 AM »
Sometime's he does. But he's pretty smart. He very rarely mis-behaves when it's just him and me a home. He'll usually nip at me in the mornings, but when I get home from work, he'll lay down in the floor and look at me with a pitiful look til I pick him up and love on him a little.

b5.5dan

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 11:46:59 AM »
I need to start a business photographing everyone's firearms....

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »
 Floyd D. Barber
      I had a whole thing typed out, but it went south for some reason. Anyway basicly I think cats own us not the other way around, and the one we have was a rescued extremly abused kitten when we got him. He dotes on my wife and daughter, but he and I have a sort of mutual non aggression pact. If he was human I have little doubt he would be staying a lot in mental health facilities, and half way homes. But my wife and daughter dote on him as much as he lets them and they are happy so I am also. I actually like animals and I'm sort of sorry he and I don't get along.
Oh dang I Hi-jacked another thread. Sorry, We now return to our regular programing

« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:10:04 PM by GhostWarrior »

b5.5dan

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 11:31:12 PM »
  He dotes on my wife and daughter, but he and I have a sort of mutual non aggression pact...
Oh dang I Hi-jacked another thread. Sorry, We now return to our regular programing

Haha!  :laugh:
Seriously though, I have ALWAYS felt that a thread that doesn't deviate a little bit in a way that brings members closer together in some level (that isn't supposed to sound... er... funny...) is a bit of a lost opportunity. We can "talk shop" all day, and I love it, but I also enjoy getting to know you weirdos. Who cares that I hated my wife's cat so much that I named him Chairman Meow? His five year plan was to crap in all my boots, and it was a glorious day when his regime finally collapsed...

Now THERE is how you off-track a thread! haha!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »
Damnit b5.5dan!!!!!!!!!!!
         I just took a a big drink of iced tea when I read that! It took me 10 mins to stop laughing, and I'm still trying to clean it (the tea I spit out) off my monitors and desk!!  :tongue:
 :laugh: :cheesy: 
         Not to mention I am going to have the smell of tea in my nose for the next couple hours from the amout tea that shot out of it!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:00:20 PM by GhostWarrior »

VWKennish

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 09:22:59 PM »
Floyd where did you come across what looks like a Russian 75?

Floyd D. Barber

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 04:33:16 AM »
Floyd where did you come across what looks like a Russian 75?

The one with the cat? CZ 82, purchased at my local gun shop. The one with the red markings is a Cold War Commemorative. Limited Edition CZ 75B.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:36:07 AM by Floyd D. Barber »

VWKennish

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 10:39:16 PM »
I was referring to the cold war commemorative, it's an awesome looking piece. I assume they're hard to come by. How does your 82 shoot? I saw one in great condition at a show this past weekend and had to pass it up but definitely want one for a back up to my p-01 carry gun

Floyd D. Barber

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2011, 04:15:59 AM »
CZ 82 shoots great, ask anyone who owns one. Best thing about them, they're not very expensive, and they are made to shoot cheap, dirty ammo. Commemorative is one of 999.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2011, 11:30:19 AM »
            The Russian Cold War Commemorative pistol is showing up on a regular basis in GunBroker.com and Auctionarms.com and GunInternational/com, both in used and NIB ranging from $600.00 USD to about 450.00 USD but that price I think was for a used Cold War not a NIB. Somewhere between 500.00 USD and 600.00 USD is about right. Then again the Economy is so bad right now with no signs of getting better that you may well find a whole lot of firearms going for prices that are lower than they should be. Just keep and eye out you'll find one. I think they are kind a kick to own and carry.