Author Topic: CZ Family  (Read 6328 times)

lklawson

CZ Family
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:31:05 PM »
My little CZ family

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ Family
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »
Shiny! some of my ver favorite things! Shiny little family there. Thanks for posting them,
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

lklawson

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 09:14:22 PM »
Thanks.

I like this little fam.

What I'm most pleasantly surprised about, even as the owner, is how good a condition all of these are in.  With the exception of the customed '52, they're all stock and the finishes are all in great condition.  I didn't really plan to get them in such great shape.  Just luck o' the draw, I guess.

Here's a better res. pic.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

b5.5dan

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 09:33:18 PM »
The more I see yours, the more determined I become to pick one of those up myself... Unfortunately I can't make any purchases like that for about 3 months...

lklawson

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
Unfortunately I can't make any purchases like that for about 3 months...
I hear ya.  I'll be in a holding pattern for some time too.  Maybe enough scratch to pick up some ammo, but some time before my next firearm purchase.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

b5.5dan

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 04:46:54 PM »
My only problem is making the decision between the 4 I want and the 3 that I REALLY want... `If only I could buy 1 a month for a year or so...  :laugh:

lklawson

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 06:05:10 PM »
hahaha

I'm with ya, bro!

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

b5.5dan

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 10:15:22 PM »
In my little fantasy worl (that is a lot more G-rated as I grow older  :laugh: ), I would love to get the members of this forum together with their firearms and do a big photo shoot... That probably sounds strange, but it speaks to my hobby, I suppose...

I think that one like yours has moved up to 2nd place on my list after a P-07 which I will likely grab in 40 S&W, just to give that caliber another chance...

lklawson

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 06:53:18 AM »
In my little fantasy worl (that is a lot more G-rated as I grow older  :laugh: ), I would love to get the members of this forum together with their firearms and do a big photo shoot... That probably sounds strange, but it speaks to my hobby, I suppose...
That sounds like a cool pic.

I think that one like yours has moved up to 2nd place on my list after a P-07 which I will likely grab in 40 S&W, just to give that caliber another chance...
I'm way more likely to look for something in .357 Sig. than .40 S&W.  My first handgun was a SAA in .357 Mag. and the .40 has never seemed all that wonderful to me.  I remember when the 10mm first became popular and the the .40 S&W followed on it's heels.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

b5.5dan

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 01:30:49 PM »
The .40 isn't very wonderful, but I think I would be able to afford to shoot it more. It seems like I once saw some conversion kits for CZ to use the .357 Sig, but I'm not sure...