Author Topic: WTS 9x18 Makarov caliber reloading components PRICE LOWERED, ITEMS ADDED  (Read 3560 times)

97th Signalman

I am offering for sale one lot of Markarov 9x18 reloading components.

354 pieces of Speer 95 gr TMJ-RN bullets

337 pieces of Hornady 95 grain XTP HP bullets (these take 9x18 to its full potential as defensive ammo)

114 pieces of Starline 9x18 unfired brass

ADDED ITEM:  61 pcs of twice-fired 9x18 makarov brass by Starline. Cleaned, deprimed but Not Sized.

By the way, ammo made from these components worked flawlessly in my CZ-82. I have sold the CZ-82 and no longer have a need for 9x18 components.

The total retail value of this stuff is over $142 when I check Miwday and Grafs for their prices. I am offering the entire lot for $100 including flat rate box mailing. That is a total of $100.00 delivered to the lower 48(reduced from $112). I will accept a certified check or USPS money order. The first "I'll take it" gets this bargain lot of Makarov components. PM me if you want to order this stuff.

I want to sell this stuff only as a lot so please don't ask me to split out individual comoponents.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:42:48 PM by 97th Signalman »

97th Signalman

I lowered the deliverd price by $12.00 and added one lot of 61 pieces of twice-fired 9x18 makarov brass by Starline. The brass has been deprimed and cleaned but NOT sized.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
             I'll take it, might as well, you can be the start of my reloading adventure. And I'll stick with your original price. I only waited until now to put n my 2 cents to give any other member a shot. So thanks. I'll PM you directly.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

97th Signalman

SOLD
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »
Sold to Ghost Warrior. Thank you for your interest. PM sent to buyer.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:51:39 PM by 97th Signalman »