Author Topic: P07 duty holster manufactured byCZ  (Read 5494 times)

Tzp07

P07 duty holster manufactured byCZ
« on: June 10, 2011, 09:35:47 AM »
Hi I'm new to the forum and to CZ, just picked up my P07 in 9mm a couple weeks ago and love it! After looking and looking for an open carry holster(not many to be found) I decided to go with one manufactured by CZ (the standard belt holster in polymer) well I got it the other day and was wondering if anyone has one or any experience with them? Mine came with instructions in (I'm assuming) Czech, there is very little or no  retention and the pins that hold the retention members in place just slide out of there holes. as of now its completely worthless to me I would not feel comfortable to leave the house with it. I sent an email to CZ USA about the matter but they have yet to respond. If anyone could help me out that would be great.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: P07 duty holster manufactured byCZ
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 03:02:58 PM »
        Hi and welcome to the Forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. We have great members and lots of folks that want to help other members learn about their CZ's.   

I don't know if you got an answer to your e-mail to CZ-USA but I sent them an e-mail myself and I just received this answer, and I quote:"There are no English versions of the holster manuals. If he is having trouble with the holster, I would suggest he call 1-800-955-4486 ext. 335 for assistance". Go figure
      In all the years I have owned CZ's, about 35, and in the last couple years times I have actually spoken with them I have never seen or been given an answer that just cracked me up completly and totally as this one did. I almost fell out of my chair. I also know this isn't funny to you at all probably, but there's your answer. At least it's a free call.
         Honest, no one could make that up, and I am really sorry I can't be of any help to you. At least not in this matter anyway.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 04:22:08 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Tzp07

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
Thank you very much for your help, that is the answer I was afraid of however. I will give them a call. i have solved the retention problem and have an idea for the loose pins if there is nothing they can do for me.
What a great forum! makes me wish I'd gotten a CZ a long time ago.
Thanks!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 04:13:25 PM »
     Any time Sir, we aim to help as many folks as we can, And just a word to the wise, you may want to gently prepare your wife that now since you know how good CZ's are, there will be more to keep the ones you allready have happy.  :laugh: Then again since you are getting it for her, she may need to gently prepare you............. :laugh:

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Tzp07

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 09:05:08 PM »
Yeah maybe a nice CZ 83 for the wife would soften the blow of my new addiction :wink:  Thanks again.

Tzp07

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 01:27:18 PM »
Just an update on the CZ standard belt holster well I never got around to calling CZ , But I did take it apart made some adjustments to the retainers and glued the pins in with some high strength super glue. works great!

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 02:43:44 PM »
         Great! Any chance you could send a picture of what you did or the holster ended up like?  If you had problems I can only presume that others have or will have, and maybe a picture with a descrition would benifite everyone.

figgie5

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 12:48:54 PM »
I guess I was lucky with my holster.  Mine worked great out of the box.  I use my P07 and holster for IDPA and don't have a single complaint about it.  Please post pics of what you have done to your holster.  Now, I am intrigued.

rcbloom2

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2011, 03:23:33 PM »
What is the name of the American company making paddle holsters.  I forgot their name.  Want to buy one.  Look like they are good holsters.