Author Topic: Pimping out the SP-01  (Read 4647 times)

Offline Squirrelly85

• I'm always left of the enemy
  • I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Pimping out the SP-01
« on: March 03, 2011, 06:17:09 PM »
I have recently found out that you can get guns "Jeweled".  I did a small bit of research on this and while it does have some functionality increases to the gun, aesthetically it looks bad ass.  If anyone knows where I can get this done I would love to check them out.

AngryViking.  I think I will attempt the competition hammer swap, as well as, the spring job to the trigger/hammer, and recoil spring.

I also am going to get a stainless steel full length guide rob (and maybe get that jeweled too) to complete the upgrade and look. 

I'd like to hear about any other upgrades out there that can act in a functional or aesthetic role.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and provide new Guards for their future security.

The Only Easy Day, Was Yesterday!

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Re: Pimping out the SP-01
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:56:53 PM »
I don't think that I'd want to jewel my gun, but some old school scroll work would be freaking awesome.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: Pimping out the SP-01
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:21:51 AM »
Definitely want some engraving or scrolling done on at least one of my guns besides the Anniversary ones I mean. Something maybe I designed or had designed for me.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice