Trading Post (Classifieds) > Old Classifieds: Sell, Trade, or Barter.

T-shirts, Hats and Patches

(1/5) > >>

GhostWarrior:
           I finally got the t-shirts done and they are ready to ship, I have 1 Med, 10 XLarge, 3 2XL and 2 4XL in T-Shirts, I have 1 S/M and 2 L/XL Hats and 16 Patches. All prices are Plus shipping by US Mail Ground. Once I have your order I will package it and let you know the final cost.

I have no way to process any payments other then USPMO's, Maybe if this idea takes off I can try using PayPal but for now I can't afford any other fees, and every nickle is going back into paying for this forum. Well and buy more and with other sizes, but again only if there is enough intrest to keep this idea.

Patches I have 15 @ $15.00 Each

Hats are 1 S/M and 2 L/XL Flex fits non-adjustable and are $16.00 Each. In the furture I will be getting the adjustable ones and the pirce will drop but most likely not less than a couple dollars.

T-Shirts are $22.00 Each except the 4XL which are $24.00 each

Rodolfo Fierro:
How much do you need for shipping ?  Can you cash a money order made out to GhostWarrior ?

CZ-RAMI-2075:
Beautiful work my friend!!

Angryvikingman:
What are the chances of getting some Velcro backed patches? My man bag could use another patch.

GhostWarrior:
Really good question. should I see about just having them same but with velcro? Or do you think the desert camo (all tan) would be good also?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version