Author Topic: CZ 750 Sniper  (Read 6548 times)

Offline Angryvikingman

• Senior Writer/Editor/Moderator
  • Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
CZ 750 Sniper
« on: June 20, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
Hey GW, do you think we could get one of these weapons as a loaner for evaluation? LOL! I'd love to see how it stacked to HK SR9TC. (even though my HK was semi auto)

What I really wish we could do was get a weapon every month, them give us 500 rounds, and let us test them out and do video reviews for their youtube channel. Then we could ship them back if they didn't want us to keep them. Right now I'm on 12 hour days and I have 3 days off a week so I could do a LOT of filming/testing for them and just send them the raw footage for editing. (Tues, Weds, Thurs off. Probably be on 12s for the next year or so if turnover at the prison stays the same.)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 11:36:57 AM by Angryvikingman »

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: CZ 750 Sniper
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:53:17 PM »
         I wish! But I do have my 550 UCS .308 that I can loan you long enough to run a side by side on. But if you sign out any prisoners to help you do the tests and you forget where you left them, I'm going to say I had no idea how you got my rifle. :laugh:

Actually I would lend you the rifle to try out next to the other one, but apparently the rules for transferring pistols from one person to another have drastically changed and if I did try it I would have to convince the knuckle heads at UP that it was OK to send it to your FFL, but then your FFL would have a ton of paper work to do and have to hold it (the rifle) for 15 days before he could turn it over to you, and  then when you sent it back then same thing would happen here.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »
Lol, yeah. You know they had your gun on that tv show on "American Guns" the other night hitting champaigne bottles at 350 yards.
I'd rather we got together at some point to shoot, rather than borrow your rifle. I'm just all kinds of weird about borrowing guns. Gotta find out when I can get vacation. My wife's father lives in Ocala FL, maybe we could kill 2 birds with one stone.
Although, I really would like to do some video reviews.

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 09:40:46 PM »
         OK lets try to work something out, And anyone else in or around Central Florida that wanted to join us could also. I have a camera that will do video's and stills, along with some pretty decent Macro close ups. Possibly someone has a full on video camera we can use. I would love to get a few different videos/films of the rifles (my 550 and the Siaga, anyone else's rifle what ever make the one you want to run it against) and a number of pistol comparisons, possibly even using some various kinds and types of ammo. For that matter we could set up a series of video's showing the differnet heights or Muzzle snap of as many CZ as we can get, especially some of the older models like the 82, 52, 50 and 70. Granted that's a lot of time but it would be great to have in a Library file on line where anyone could check it out so they can decide what pistol(s) they actually would like to own and carry.

And for grins and Giggles maybe even have an impromptu shooting contest, either straight up target or something like IDA or IPSC or something. Just spit balling here, seeing if the idea takes off. I'm about  2 hours from Ocala I think, and it's Really beautiful country to be in and drive through. I believe they refere to it as the Horse Capital of Florida.

I certainly have enough CZ's we can compare to each other or other makes and models anyone brings to test against. I can bring them all with me, along with both .308's.

Me thinks I have gotten carried away. But it is a fun idea even if we don't get to do any of it, or only a little bit.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 10:05:31 PM »
That sounds good, I do have a video camera, although its not the best, but it should do the job. I even have a phone that records in 3d.....
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 02:15:50 PM »
         Hmmmm 3D?, after the way I looked when you took the picture of me standing sideways with a 2d camera and I looked like a Volkswagen standing upright, I'm not sure I want to see me in 3D.................. :laugh: :cool:

Offline chfields

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »
         Hmmmm 3D?, after the way I looked when you took the picture of me standing sideways with a 2d camera and I looked like a Volkswagen standing upright, I'm not sure I want to see me in 3D.................. :laugh: :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool:
CZ 75B SA
Hogue Wraparound Rubber Grips with Finger Grooves
CZ Compact (Steel, No Rail)
CZ Rami BD 9MM
CZ 712 G3 W/extended mag tube
Member USPSA
Member IDPA
Life Member NRA
Captain of the CZForum.com shooting team
Proud Army Dad

norcal616

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 05:55:35 PM »
 :shocked:   i was hopping for a sports illustrated swimsuit edtion cover shoot photo    :laugh: :laugh:  lol....looking forward to the photos of the cz-750

Offline GhostWarrior

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
             Well we could try for that, but there's not a whole lot of lady foxes that are inclined to hang out with underfunded old geezers. So that may be a tad hard to do. But I could wear an Speedo if that would help? :shocked: :huh: But then we would have to pay the EMT's to stand by with the jaws of life to get it off me after the shoot. Pretty sure they would double the fee for that and my insurance most likely wouldn't pay. :cheesy: :rolleyes:

Offline Angryvikingman

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 06:51:00 AM »
Well, I've got this handled. Hoping to get a 750 from CZ in the next couple months. I have to finish reviewing their 22LRs first though. Should have a 452 scout coming soon.