Author Topic: new gun laws  (Read 22272 times)

urantia2012

new gun laws
« on: November 03, 2014, 10:14:31 PM »
since march of this year there has been a change in background checks:  is this the area to talk about before I go further.  was turned down a gun transfer today even though no problem with feb 2014 background.

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
Re: new gun laws
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 05:28:58 PM »
          Do you have an outstanding traffic ticket? I got one in GA and looked for it as soon as I got home trying to pay it, but it latterly could not be found using the GA. State webpage regarding tickets instructions. That was the reason I had to postponed picking up a pistol I ordered. I finally got some help out to the Ga. Ticket people and together we found the ticket and paid it. A week or 2 later I passed the BGC and walked out with my pistol. The reason being is that if you fail to pay a ticket, any kind anywhere, there is a Bench Warrant issued and the next time you get stopped Anywhere it will pop up and you could end up getting to ride in the back of the patrol car. Once it was paid and the State withdrew it's bench Warrant and I was back to being a clean upstanding citizen.

So check with Local and State government and see if there is something hiding somewhere.
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice

Offline Rodolfo Fierro

• Global Moderator
    • TRAIN 2 SHOOT
Re: new gun laws
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 09:44:26 AM »
It is a sad case when gun charges are "dropped" for some criminal in order to get co-operation and then trivial ticket info is used against regular citizens.