Author Topic: Contact Your PA Representative and Senator and Ask the Pass a Law Like Missouri  (Read 2603 times)

Offline flejl

It is very clear the US Congress intends to ban whatever they can in regards to firearms and 2nd Amendment rights, so the only way to try to stop the insanity that has a chance is at the state level.

I would strongly suggest as many people as possible contact your state Senator and Representative to ask them to create and pass a law similar to what is being done in Missouri with Missouri House Bill 85.

Below is the message I sent to my local politicians and I sugest you do the same.

Senator or Representative, (pick the correct title for who you are contacting)
Due to the current rush by the recently elected US congress to create restrictive legislation to deny Pennsylvania citizens of their constitutional rights and civil liberties.
I am asking for you to author a bill similar to Missouri House Bill 85 to protect the right of Pennsylvania citizens to "Keep and Bear Arms" per the Constitution of the state of Pennsylvania and United States of America.

For you reference, included below is a link to Missouri House Bill 85.
https://legiscan.com/MO/text/HB85/id/2218157

I look forward to seeing your action on this important matter.

Thank You

Offline Patsfan6

They don't care how many times you call. They don't get your messagas, nor do they care. They don't work for us and never did.

Offline flejl

If you do not try, how do you know?

What is the worst that can happen as long as you do not say anything crazy?

The alternative is to just sit there, do nothing, and watch your rights go away without lifting a hand or even a pen...

If enough "congress critters" hear from the voters, then there is at least a chance something may change.

Just my opinion.

Offline Patsfan6

Absolutely, no harm in ringing their phone off the hook. Donate money to GOA, other 2A rights groups, and encourage others to do the same. Organize massive peaceful protests like they did in Virginia. And get on a loud horn and let them hear you loud and clear when they are walking into work.