Author Topic: www.CZForum.com Shooting Team Shirts  (Read 2928 times)

Offline GhostWarrior

• I'm very humble, you can ask me.
  • Administrator
  • Benefactor & Life Member NRA
www.CZForum.com Shooting Team Shirts
« on: December 03, 2014, 01:38:52 PM »
                      I am having some actual Competitive Shooting Team Jerseys designed with the idea of selling them on the Forum here. I actually in the process of looking into Sponsoring an IDPA or IPSC or Steel team. So these shirts are going to be acquired for the Competitive Team(s) but I thought that there is no reason not to offer them to anyone and every one of our members or CZ owners in general.

Keep in mind that these will NOT be inexpensive, at this point it looks like they will cost something between $75.00 and a $100.00 USD each. Of course buying a lot of Jerseys lowers the costs but it would have to be a LOT to get the price lower than $75.00 USD ever, and certainly not in the near future.

I want to be very clear here so no one is surprised in anyway regarding the costs. And also we will be selling these and other things once we get a Web Page built to support selling things. And all the money will go back into the forum, to support the Shooting Team(s) and getting equipment and whatever else we need to build the forum.

Here's the link to the first draft of the Jerseys, there will be some changes and certainly additions so these are the actually shirts finished design. I will post that when I have it. However what I need more or less in the next week or so some idea of the number of folks that want to buy one of these shirts.

They are made by Revi Wear in the USA and Personally I think their sizes run a tad small. Example: the sent 3 size samples for me to try on. Large, XLarge, and XXLarge. And the XXL felt somewhat constrictive. I am 5'10" tall and somewhere between 260 and 270 Lbs. so that should maybe give you an idea of what size you might want to get. In my case I will see if they have XXXLarge.I hope this works so you can see the shirts as they are now:

« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 03:47:04 PM by GhostWarrior »
If at first you don't succeed, then Skydiving is not your sport.

Welcome Home every Veteran and active Service personnel and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice